Chapter 6

NIALL'S POV..........

"Harry... he already can see colors. He has his girlfriend and she made him see colors."

I could not even believe it! Harry had finally seen colors, but with someone who already has their soulmate. I don't even think that's possible. But, what does that mean about Louis?  Was he lying about Eleanor? This was all way too confusing!

"Boys let's go! We are already behind schedule so we need to get on set now!" Paul was always very strict about time but that's also cause he's like our dad when we are on the road and he's the head of our security.

~AFTER THE INTERVIEW~

"That went well for our first interview together! Great job mates!" I genuinely think that interview went pretty good, except for the fact that I caught Harry staring at Louis 24/7. He was making this really obvious and that's not necessarily good. I don't even understand this yet and he looks at Louis like he's everything.

I was so confused so I decided to go and ask Louis some questions to try and help understand. Me and him had bonded already and I think he'd talk to me freely.

"Hey Louis!"

"Oh, hey Niall. What's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you quickly."

"Okay, sure. Let's go to the dressing room."

I walked with him to the dressing room. Nobody was in there so that would make things much easier.

"Okay, now that we're alone, I just wanted to ask you about your girlfriend. Eleanor right?"

"Yeah it's Eleanor. We're, uh good. Yeah now that I'm in the band we won't get to see each other as often but that's okay."

"So mate, you love her right?"

"What? Of course I l-love her. She's my uhh world ya know."

Okay, this was weird. He was stuttering and questioning his own words. When people talk about their soulmates and how "happy" they are they don't stutter or question their words.

"Yeah I get that. Okay well that was all. Just wanted to check."

"Great. See ya mate!"

He practically ran out of the room after saying bye. This was all getting really suspicious...

Hey guys!!! Author here. I finally got another chapter finished. I know this chapter was like super short but that's cause I wanted to just get through these first couple of days fast so I could get on with more of the story. Thanks for sticking with me this long! TPWK and have a great day! Love you all❤️💚💙