Chapter 12

NIALL'S POV............ (TW: self harm)

It had been 2 weeks since the whole Simon thing happened. Harry was broken. That night he stayed at my house and cried...a lot. His sobbing woke me up at 2am and I held him till he was asleep.

For the following weeks he had been wearing all long sleeves and it concerned me. He stopped changing in front of us. He didn't hang out. He went right home after practice. He was never that good at hiding his emotions and everyone knew something was up. The worst part was that Simon had told security to try and keep Louis and Harry away from each other. So now Louis couldn't even give Harry a hug without getting pulled away.

It was sad watching it cause I knew how much they loved each other and now they weren't able to be together.

After practice me and Harry were supposed to hang out at his place so I e got in the car and he drove us there. The drive was silent apart from the radio playing softly. We walked up to his front door but while he was trying to open it I noticed how shaky his hands were. I reached down and helped him turn the key. He looked down shyly as we walked into the house.

I started to walk towards his room since that's where we always hang out but he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Umm, we are just gonna hang out in the living room today." Harry stammers as he pulls me away from the door.

He didn't want me in his room. That's odd. We went into the living room and sat down and started playing Mario Cart. We get way too competitive with that game...

-2 hours later-

"Haz I'll be right back." I got up to go "use the bathroom" but actually I was going to check out his room cause there was obviously something he didn't want me to see. Which, of course, made me want to see it more.

I walked into the room and my jaw dropped... the posters. There were posters of Lou all over the place. And then... I saw his bedside table and started to tear up. Sitting there were a pair of scissors, a lighter and some bandages. He was hurting himself... that's why he had been wearing all those weird clothes.

I stormed out of the room and practically ran into the living room wheee he was still sitting. I threw his controller across the room and pulled him to the ground. I grabbed his arm and pulled up the sleeve. He fought but I want giving up. I rolled up the sleeve and tears started rolling down my red cheeks.

There were scars.. there was blood marks, there were burns. It looked really bad.

"NIALL WHAT THE F*CK!!!" Harry screams at me but I pull him in for a tight hug and just hold him there. I couldn't believe Simon as doing all of this to him. It's bad enough that he couldn't be free... and now he is hurting himself to escape the pain.

I had to put an end to this, so I called the only person who could help us now... Louis Tomlinson.

Hello everyone!!! Sorry this is so late posting and a short chapter. I was having writers block but I think it's a little fixed now. I won't be able to update or really write at all this week cause I got the lead in a musical and I need to focus on memorizing! Love you all and thanks for reading!❤️TPWK💙💚