Chapter 9- Date? Part 2

HARRY'S POV..........

So after we finished dinner we got back in the car. I started driving to the surprise and Louis looked visually confused! It was hilarious!

"Uhhh where are we going? Our flat is behind us..." he is so confused and it's very funny.

"It's a surprise so stop asking questions." He laughs and is obviously excited about this surprise. I really hope he likes it.

We only had to drive about 10 minutes away before we got to the parking lot. I told him to walk down the path and I'll be behind him shortly.

Once Lou was out of sight I grabbed the music player and blanket then started down the path myself. He saw me coming and his jaw dropped because of everything I was carrying.

We stayed there for about and hour and a half and the last 45 minutes we stargazed. That was my favorite thing to do. You just realize how small and insignificant your problems are to this huge world. It's a surreal feeling.

"Thanks Haz." He spoke just barely above a whisper.

"For what?" I say matching is tone and volume.

"For this. Tonight." He stops talking and turns on his side to face me as I do the same. "This was such a fun night and you planned it all so thank you."

"Oh, uh you're welcome. I just wanted something special between us." He made a weird face when I said that... shit. I shouldn't have said that.

"Ugh I mean ya know like we never hang out just the two of us.. yeah that's what I meant."

"Harry, we literally live together."

"Oh uh yeah right." Looking into his eyes just killed me and it made me so nervous! He bust out laughing at me and my stuttering.

"Your laugh is cute."

He stopped laughing. "What?"

Oh damnit! I didn't even think about what I said before I said it. He had this serious expression on his face. I thought he felt the same way but he obviously does no- my thinking cut off when a pair of lips pressed to mine...

LOUIS'S POV.....

"Your laugh is cute."

Oh my god. I was laughing at this idiot stuttering all over the place and he goes and says that!

"What?" Is all I could manage to say. I hoped he felt the same way but I wasn't sure. We had joked and stuff before but this was serious. I could tell he was thinking over what he said and he had a look of regret on his face so before he could say anything, I had to let him know how I felt.

I kissed him. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He was shocked at first but almost immediately kissed back. It was the most amazing thing. I was kissing this man! Holy shit I was kissing A man... and I liked it. Wow.

It got more heated quickly. Soon enough we were on this beach in the middle of the night making out on a blanket. Harry's hands were sliding all over my lower back and mine were in his hair and on his neck. He pulled me in closer wanting to close the space between us.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before i started realizing how uncomfortable this position was. Like he read my mind, Harry pulled me up with ease onto his lap!

"That better?" He said into the kiss. I guess I said that out loud. I'm an idiot. I smiled against his lips and blushed like crazy and I said "yeah" and we both laughed.

I was literally straddling this man as we made out... WTF!!! I wasn't used to all this and it started to freak me out a bit. I still technically had a girlfriend even though I never saw her and I don't really care for her all that much. I had never even thought Harry liked me like this till tonight and I started to freak and tense up. He noticed my shyness and stopped the kiss. As he sat up I moved to where I was in front of him and not on him.

"What's wrong Lou? Did I do something?" He was obviously concerned.
"Yeah you did! You kissed me!" I snapped at him.
"Lou you kissed me first. What's going on?"
"No don't blame this on me! You kissed me back and made this so much more complicated that it had to be!"
I was running my fingers through my hair trying not to freak out but I already did.
"Lou, what's complicated?"
"Everything Harry, everything!" I started to tear up without even realizing it. "I didn't break up with Eleanor..." A small gasp left his mouth as he looked at me. I couldn't bear to meet his eyes. I was ashamed I had chickened out.

"It's okay Louis. We will work something out. Everything will be alright!" I actually didn't know if it would or not.

I looked up and a tear ran down my cheek. He motioned for me to come closer so I did to the point where he was holding me as I cried. I was way too stressed about this!

Hello!! What'd you think of the chapter...😏? I had fun writing it! I don't have much to say lol except keep commenting and reading! Thanks everyone. TPWK! Love you all❤️💙💚