Chapter 9 : Flashbacks

-
The vervain herb under the white oak tree which is situated inside the castle of Adroenia in its royal garden.
-

Nyx's Pov:

I haven't even began and keeps looking at me as if I was some disgusting yet an exotic animal.

I was actually , for him ,wasn't I?

"Stop looking at me like that!" I snapped. He flinched and nodded. I sighed tiredly.

"So as I'll speak you will be quiet and listen to each and everything without jumping to conclusions and then in the end you can ask your doubts and questions. Is that ok?" I asked and he nodded.

" Axel don't just nod. Speak you know so I know that you aren't on the verge of passing out!" I groaned. "

"Fine ok. Jeez . You are giving me anxiety.

Phew!! Ok uh ummmm, you can start.....with your umm introduction I guess?

What don't look at me like that it's not everyday I interview a vampire!" He exclaimed and I chuckled and rolled my eyes at his cuteness.

(A.N: from here Nyx's story will begin the words in italics will be the memories they step in)

I began with introduction.

" So as you know my name is Nyx Venatores , and I'm not exactly 20 years old."

He looked confused and opened his mouth to ask but I answered his question quickly.

" Well to be specific I'm a 2069 year old vampire. Give or take. You don't keep up with dates when you're as old as me." His eyes widened and he was about to say something but I shushed him.

" I was born when the 2nd millennium BC was ending. You know just few years they say jesus was born. But obviously that were the years I was in a death like sleep so I don't really know what happened.

But you can say I maybe the closest person to Jesus you'll ever meet." I said with a smug look and he just rolled his eyes and motioned me to continue.

" So I was born on the day of total solar eclipse . During that time modern calendar wasn't actually famous and July wasn't even a month until Julius Caeser which by the way I was there when Julius Caesar was murdered. He was my uncle.

So according to modern world that day was 20 July 48BCE.

My father was a Greek king of a very powerful coven of witches.
He was half Italian half Greek. His father was a Greek and mother was a Venetian.

The coven was moving towards east due to random attacks on it not only by other witches but humans too.

And when the coven moved to central Asia. My father coven met a coven of strong earth witches which were moving to west from the Indian subcontinent. My father found his soulmate , my mother in this coven .

My mother was the daughter of the leader of the coven. They married and combined their covens and after a year of their marriage they had me their first child .

I was born during the solar eclipse.

Apparently I was born with a prophecy that I was going to bring a change to the world.
A change that would change the course of mankind. That would completely alter their views on other worldly creatures .
You'll know why.

My parents were thrilled and this was confirmed because the moment I was born the land was consumed by total darkness like night .

I was not only born on the day of solar eclipse but during the solar eclipse.