Chapter 13 : The Great War

Continued.....

Nyx's pov:

The originals stood on the forefront with the respective leaders of werewolves and witches behind them. The army surrounded the huge city of Elysian meadows ready to attack the capital of the demon power.

The same city once Nyx burned to grounds was now standing back tall with the same view Nyx saw centuries ago.

A sense of déjà vu hit Nyx making him shudder at memory.
Dark clouds loomed above the city allowing vampires to walk in sun.

The Elysian meadows was a beautiful place , humans and supernaturals could communicate with the angels here.

But it was currently took over by the demon general ,
Balthazar along with his legions of demons. It was almost surreal to see a real creature of hell actually causing chaos on earth.

The city was filled with rouge witches , werewolves, werecats , shifters and necromancers.

Demons walked in broad daylight killing whatever defied them. The once beautiful and colourful city became the Demon capital and all of the major demons haunting earth were currently here.

There was a supposed meeting today and hence Nyx chose today as the day of attack.

A celebration was going on and the citizens were probably unaware of the hellfire which was about to be brought down upon them.

Nyx turned around and addressed the army.

" Everyone kill as much as possible. Do no hesitate. There maybe people here you once knew but these are no longer them. Once you get involve with Demons slowly they feed upon your humanity and whatever good you have in you until you become like them.

They won't hesitate to kill you so you too don't have to hesitate. Vampires do not hesitate to feed , but not on demon's blood their blood is toxic. Stay in control and don't loose focus.

Don't die and protect your people, you have strength yes, but your people your family is the greatest strength you can have. Stay alive for them and fight for them.

Witches dont get drunk in power ,keep it under control.

And shifters there's a feud among you and vampires but keep it aside for now.

We are doing it for a greater cause. Once I put the shield around there's no going back. We'll win ,I know that. We are doing this for the good and the angels are with us, I know that somehow.

Now Let the fun begin" Nyx said smirking. A dome covered the entire battlefield along with city to ensure no one escapes.

The war drums and horns filled the air and the celebration in the city halted.

The originals and the leaders ran first and attacked as the guards ran to them.

By the time the enemies army could come out and form a battle position all the primary defense of the city was taken down.

The enemy army attacked us and thya included the city people too.

Soon a huge battle broke out and everywhere you could see there were people fighting and blood was being spilled.
To say the war was gruesome already was an understatement .

The originals could drink demon blood too but not normal vampires. The magic in demon blood gave them speed of a shooting star and even the ability of flight.