Chapter 21 : PDA

Edit: new scene added. A connecter to other book.
-
London fashion week, January 2021
-

Nyx's Pov:

The Christmas went past us in a haze.

The New Year was spent in the same way, eating delicious food made by me(obviously who else will make?), dancing to slow songs like apocalypse by ciggerates after sex , partying which included drinking and dancing in which Nick, Nora and Lance joined us , movies , cuddles and obviously sex , lots of sex.

It was like we turned into horny teenagers always up for sex.

It was him who was usually horny and like once he banged me on the kitchen table but then he got tired and I stood up and stared at him hungrily for more. And then we ran around as I wasn't satisfied enough.

Axel literally is turning me into a sex addict and me having a great sex drive is letting us explore more.

We are getting more and more into the bdsm sex and stuff as Axel gets to try out his fetishes with me which both of us share which he didn't with his past lover , whom I don't give a shit about neither I want to know who was she.

By the looks of sneaks in his mind quietly and photos on internet , I could tell she was bitch.

Did I invade his privacy ? Yes ,I did but to know what I should not do that'll remind him of her.

After a week of new year , the life was returning back to normal. Work days were ahead and holiday was over.

Even then everything felt so in place and calming , like Axel and I even in work ,stressed and so much tired can yet find time for each other and either of us would often end up in others arm to rest and cuddle.

I can't say I'm all dominant as he is the one in our relationship but mentally I could say I'm more emotionally stable and can handle nerve wrecking and mind fucking situations.
Since I'm the older one , I have quite an experience. And it feels good and kinda makes me feel special when he cuddles into me and wants me to treat him nicely and when he opens up to me about small things and incidents in his life.

Sometimes he would ask me for suggestions in his business while I scratch his head and it feels soo good and he would also tell his daily things like what happened and all his troubles while I try to solve them and we fell into this kind of routine.
I feel like we are an old married couple.
These little things is what matters.

His mother has left for New York yesterday after saying goodbye to him and I. The house has went back to how it was , silent and calm.

But since past few weeks its been chaotic. Axel , as he is the CEO of one of the top leading brands and fashion accessories company has to be obviously busy.

Axel was lot busier than usual, as his company was also involved in this fashion week, but still he was able to spend time with me.

I would also help him sometimes and being a model for his company was actually fun.
I remember a few days ago when he called me in his office because he was stressed and horny. He shouldn't worry so much or he gonna get wrinkles. Mu poor love.

Flashback

{
I was chilling on the couch watching twilight.
Why don't ask? Just decided to see how humans imagine vampires and oh my Fucking god I don't shine in sun.

My phone rang and knowing it was Axel I picked it up without checking the caller ID.

"Hey babe!" I exclaimed happily.