Chapter 14 : Miles Apart

Axel's Pov:

It's been a week, since he has been gone and I feel like a housewife who's been waiting for his husband to return home after a war.

It sounds cliché but everyday I stay away from him , I miss him more. It's like he took a part of my heart with himself.

Even now as I sit in my office looking over some reports of our latest shoots I can't help but miss him more , specially when I'm looking at the pictures of the shoot Nyx did. He looks so delectable that I can't help but get aroused at the things I would do to him.

Get a grip Axel. Don't act like a virgin teenager.

But it's true I guess , I can't deny that with him everything seems new, as if this is my first relationship ever.
A week ago when Nyx told me all that things I was still skeptical but now it's clear when he's not here.
All the things he said and told me about being soulmates was true.

I felt an enormous amount of attraction and adoration for him. He was staying away from me and each day I only missed him more.
We have been texting and calling all the time and he has been sending me his photos in different traditional and Indian outfits he wore.

He always managed to look handsome in whatever he wore even when he wore just a boxer.

I think I'm whipped already.

Aren't we moving too fast? I guess so but it's not a normal relationship.
Like I don't mind it ,not one bit but then again I'm kind of skeptical by the idea because of my previous experience.

I joined this life of dom due to extreme pressure and it was doing a good job in keeping me sane and calm.

I turned another page of the catalogue where another photo of Nyx was printed.

The shoot Nyx did and the photos that were published and used went viral on social media.
And has been the far most demanded outfit from the collection.

I had various calls from different brand companies asking me if Nyx was available to model for them.

But that decision was on Nyx.
Since Nyx did the photoshoot the market rate for "Walker" which happened to be the brand name which was printed on every item skyrocketed.

The logo was "Walker" with the tag line , walk with pride.
And damn , he had alot of it with him.

I realised that not only Nyx was good looking but around the world many supernatural creature knew him and they would obviously want what their prince wore.

I couldn't help but thank God to send Nyx to me as he was not only good for me but even for my career.

My chain of thoughts and prayers were broken by a extremely chirpy Lance who came strolling in my office practically bouncing on his feet. He looked very happy and to be honest like a love sick idiot who had those typical heart eyes. His neck was covered up in bruises and he did no effort in hiding them.

He doesn't know that I know he is a werewolf but today I was planning on confronting him. I need someone else apart from Nyx to explain me things about supernatural world.
And who's better than my best friend of years who's been hiding the fact that he's a Werewolf.

I cant even blame him cause if he would have told me I wouldn't have believed him or suggested him a good psychiatrist..

You just don't go and tell a normal human that you are a blood sucking nightmarish creature or a big dog on full moon.

"Your boy toy has got quite a few fans, modelling companies are demanding for his contacts!"
He said looking at some files.

I snatched it away from him growling.