Chapter 11 : Awakened

-
I know this is long but ideas keep flowing in my mind and I imagine so much like I can sit and write about five chapter in a day......
-

Nyx's Pov:

We stepped out of my memory and he looked at me in horror and suddenly backed away from me.

Ok that hurted. But then again , when you find you are standing next to a serial killer vampire you'd not hug him.

He then started pacing around rambling utter bulshit like a little kid he is.

" You are a 2069 year old supernatural creature , a vampire to be exact ok fine understandable somehow.

You are an original well the first and the oldest vampire but you are not completely a vampire you are a half witch and you can turn off your emotions whenever you want also you are dead and you are immortal and you can't walk in sun or you burn so you move with your own cloud but I don't see any around but also I saw they killed you in the end of the memory and you are still here. You are , were born a Prince.

Did I get everything ? Certainly.

Am I confused and scared as fuck? DEFINITELY!" he yelled the last part and then started breathing deeply.
" I don't, I - why would you kill so many innocent people?" He asked warily.

I sighed.

" That wasn't me Axel. When a vampire turns off their personality we become what humans fear us as. True monster. We aren't the person we are and we become ruthless and vile. What do you expect from a person with immense power and literally no feeling. No feeling at all, no mercy , no happiness, no love just an empty sea of nothingness. I took revenge not because I was angry. I just wanted to do it when I turned my humanity off. It was not what I wanted to do.

I changed then obviously. I was just say doing it because I knew nothing what I was doing. I was not in control. I can't justify my actions but I did all I can to undo them. You'll know it when you watch further." I said and he stared at me wierdly. Which was , for him.

"how is it possible ? And you still haven't told me why 'me'?" He demanded.

I sighed , here comes the difficult part.

" Sit down first , and let me have a drink!" I said getting up.

" Do you drink blood?" He asked staring at me. I nodded.

" But not in front of you I know it makes you uncomfortable so I go out." I said filling my glass with water.

" You can drink in front of me ,I know it's important for you" He said making me choke on water.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

I took out my hydroflask and started sipping the deep red thick blood and he stared at me in amazement when my eyes turned black and vein appered under my eyes.

" Don't be scared I won't hurt you ever I would rather sacrifice my life for you if I have to. If you'll say you wanna kill me for some reason I will cause I trust you." I said genuinely which made his eyes go wide.

" But why ?" He asked bewildered and weirded out a bit.

I kept the bottle down and sat on the table and looked at him in the eye with nothing but love.

" Cause you are my Soulmate!" I told him giving him a small smile.

"I'm your what?" He asked confused.

"Weren't you paying attention around my mother and fathers meeting part?!" I asked groaning.

He scratched the back of his neck.
I sighed.