Chapter Sixteen

The car ride to the beach was absolutely dreadful.I had to go in a car with Mathias since the other car went Liam, grace, Nico and Alex while in the third car only had two seats and there went the other two idiots.

I begged and even gave money to Nico to let me change with him but my stupid bitch of a brother didn't want to but instead told me to "suck it up". Mathias and I have been in complete silence for the past twenty minutes it's not awkward or uncomfortable at all but for some reason I still feel a little weird.

"Talk" he says out of nowhere. I look down to his hands where one is gripping the steering wheel and tapping his index finger while the other is on the driving stick. I gotta say it's kind of hot I might be a weirdo to find driving hands attractive but how could anyone not those veiny hands. Jesus what I would do to have them back-.

Pull yourself together woman

Omg he's staring

He saw me

Fuck

He's Hot.

I wish I could hit myself right now

"You okay there Adelina" he ask grinning, Dirty bastard if he knew the things I was thinking right now. I've moved on. Slightly but that doesn't mean I won't want to get in bed still with this man. He's hot who wouldn't.

"I'm fine" I say sounding a little too realistic. But that's how I wanted it to be I don't want anyone thinking something is wrong with me because I really am fine.

"You seem off today" he says glancing at me from time to time he doesn't look like he's saying it as a joke but instead he looks worried. It's like he can see what's going on but I know that's unrealistic he can't even if he tried. I'm doing fine. Without him, without anyone I'm doing fine on my own.

"I just don't want to talk to you and you decide to take it as I'm 'off' then that's your problem" I say putting air quotes on the word off . He doesn't smile or says anything instead he just stays quiet sometimes I caught him glancing during red lights or traffic jams. I don't get why now he's caring he used to not. I would hope for him to see me struggling two years ago to know that I wasn't alone or to know that it will pass I wanted him or anyone for that matter to notice.

He was never there as anything not even a friend. I hate him for it. I hate how he doesn't care for anyone but himself he's always selfish and mean. It's been like this for years especially with me during whatever we had all he did was call me a couple times to come over or text me when he wanted me that was all. But I can't be a hypocrite because I also did the same I never asked anything about him I mean I couldn't it was against the rules.

"I've seen you naked" he says casually causing me to turn my head as quickly as lighting to his direction. "And what does that have to do with anything"

"I mean you don't have to be weird around me at all. What happened two years ago happened let's forget about it and start over shall we" he says parking when we finally arrived to the beach.

"I forgot it even happened" I muttered "Glad we're on the same page"

Thankfully the rest arrived too so I quickly got out of the car casually to not seem to eager to get out but I was.

"Lets party!" Liam yells with grace on his back laughing.

"They're cute" Alex whispers next to me "They are aren't they" I tell her

"What about you" she teases placing her towel down on the sand "what about me?" I ask doing the same. "You know, don't think I haven't noticed the little sparks between you and mr flirt" I laugh at her new nickname for him.