Chapter Twenty Seven

Waking up alone is not the best feeling after having an arm around you all night. That's not the worst part though, it's waking up and realizing you're also home alone. Im kind of disappointed to say the least that not even one stayed just for my security. not even nico stayed. My own brother left without saying a word, I get that they had a tough night and maybe had to do something more important than go to school but they could've at least left a note maybe a text.

After Im all dressed in my uniform for school I take a peek into nico's room to see if he left something for me to tell me why did they leave so early Im sure they didn't even sleep I mean I heard some comotion downstairs in the middle of the night but didn't think anything of it because I thought I was safe in his arms. The only thing getting me worried and mad at the same time is why did no one tell me why come to me if you didn't want me involved? These guys are going to hear it from me after coming home.

Looking at nico's room nothing seems out of the ordinary everything is in its right place the bed looks non slept in or even sat in I walk in deeper since he has a huge room onto his closet. Its empty. Not one single shirt or sock forgotten its fully empty like that first day they builded it when we first moved in. My heart probably fell down to my ass from dejavú, he left just like dad left in the exact same way not one good bye not a note nothing. Absolutely nothing.

He left.

He left me. He said he would never leave me yet did the exact same thing dad did.

Everyone leaves.

My dad was first then mom and now the only person in the world I would take a bullet in a second, my twin, my other half, my brother.

Everyone leaves you, nobody loves you.

I stop the water works from forming and storm out of the room with my dog storm following behind which reminded me to give him food.

After I feed my dog and let him play in his room with all his necessaries I get in my car and drive to school because nothing will stop me from getting that diploma next month and becoming one of the biggest CEO's this country has ever seen maybe even the world but I can't get that far yet. I need to do this for myself.

Walking into school it's the same thing as always they stare and I stare back until they look down to the floor. I love having power I guess it's because of my parents but this is the only thing I'm okay with that they're involved with.

"Adelina" Grace calls once I walk to her locker with Liam, Dylan, and max by each other's sides Dylan and Liam can't seem to look me in the eye once my gaze is in they're direction knowing dam well why I keep looking at them. "Grace" I say in the same tone of excitement she did but it sounded way too fake.

"Did you hear about what happened" she gossips Interlocking her arm with mine as we walk to class together the guys talking behind us but I can't seem to hear what Dylan is saying thanks to graces blabbering.

"No what and if it's about idk who fucking with someon-" I start but Grace Interrupts "It's not that it's that supposedly Alex is missing after attending a party last night" she whispers but slight worry in her voice. I almost completely forgot about Alex today because of being so focused on Mathias and Nico leaving now I feel like a horrible friend. Jesus Christ.

"Is the police on it?" I ask as we sit besides each other in class taking out our stuff for science. "Not that I've heard of but all I heard is that she hasn't been seen and I'm kind of worried because we were her closest friends you know?" She breathes out all in one sentence. "Grace, one breathe" she does as so "Good now nothing is going on and we're not going to worry until we hear from the police or her" I reassure myself more than her because right now I'm very scared and confused but have to act cool for the sake of the guys and what they told me last night.