Chap 10

We got to the USJ quickly. We made sure to be early, as we wanted to stake the place out beforehand.

I was told to cover my face and body, resulting in me wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, baggy black pants, and a plain black mask. I planned on getting onto the roof and running through the rafters. Kurogiri already said he would warp me up there so I didn't have to find my own way up. I stood close to Shiggy, Dabi, and Kurogiri as they were the only ones I knew. The other villains set me on edge, but I guess that was to be expected. My presence didn't go unnoticed though.

"Hey, honey, who are you?" Someone came up and leaned into my side. I grabbed Shiggy's arm, pulling him closer to me. He turned to me like he was going to yell before he saw the guy wrapping their arm around my shoulder.

"Hands off, asshole," Shiggy growled with a dark glare. Dabi also came up behind me, putting a threatening hand on the man's shoulder.

"What are you, the bitch's bodyguards?" The man sneered, to which Shiggy reached out and connected all 5 fingers to the man's chest, watching as his skin flaked away until he was dust drifting in the wind. Shiggy glared down at the ash, anger burning in his eyes.

"You know you could have handled that on your own?" Dabi asked, raising an eyebrow at me, "you're not exactly defenseless,"

Panicked, not used to being able to stand up for myself, I shrugged.

"Worthless scum," Shiggy growled. The topic quickly changed when we saw a bus pull into the driveway. We all got into our ready positions.

We let the class walk into the building before we had our electricity user cut the power. Next was Kurogiri's job. He warped us all into the building, sending me into the rafters at the top. I carefully ran along the stabilizers, towards Aizawa and 13. I didn't see my father though. I looked back towards Shiggy. Even with his 'mask' on, I could tell he was looking at me. I shook my head, pointing down to the crowd of people, and shaking my head again. He whispered something to Kurogiri, and I guessed the plan changed.

My job was the same regardless, gain as much information as possible.

The show started with Kurogiri announcing our presence to the students, then separating them to different areas of the building. I caught sight of Dabi searching a locked room. He seemed pleased with what was inside. A minute later and everything inside the building began to move. The shipwrecked boat started to sink, the earthquake section began vibrating, and the fire hazard area became alight with flames. It was quite the spectacle, but I was more focused on Aizawa and 13. 13 was down due to Kurogiri's warp gates, and I figured they would be evacuated first due to their injuries.

"Why isn't All Might here?"

*He used the 3 hours his quirk provides him this morning,* My eyes widened at the implication of the answer. All Might has a time limit. That was very good to know.

"Who in the LOV does the police know about?"

*The police know the existence of Dabi, Shigaraki, and Toga, but don't know anything else,* So they most likely didn't even have names. Also good.

"What has Yagi said about me?" I had no idea if 13 could answer this considering I didn't think Yagi and them were close.

*He told Aizawa that you were friends, and you needed a place to stay*

"Why did Aizawa tell you about me?"

*He is cautious about All Might and your relationship* Of course he was. I wouldn't put it past him. I knew he was a smart guy, and this just proved I needed to be more careful around him.

My questions were cut off as I watched Shigaraki walk through the mass of villains towards Aizawa. I wasn't lying when I said I'd step in if something happened, hurt leg and burned hands or not. I kept a careful eye on the two of them, but I guessed that Shigaraki already figured out how Aizawa's quirk worked and was putting it to the test. I decided now would be a good time to ask Aizawa questions while keeping an eye on the fight.

"What do you know about me?"

*Yours and All Might's relationship isn't what it seems and you both hate each other,* Alright, that wasn't that much.

"What do you know of All Might?"

*His quirk allows him to inflate and deflate, he also has a 3-hour time limit,* I watched as Shigaraki connected his hand to Aizawa's elbow. Aizawa screamed out in pain as his skin decayed. Shigaraki was talking, but the words were being drowned out by the chaos that was the USJ right now. Movement caught my attention off to the side. I turned to see 3 of the UA students crouched in the corner, watching as their teacher fended off the attacks while adorning a new injury.

I watched as Shigaraki released his Nomu on Aizawa. The kid with green hair, Midoriya, watched in horror as his teacher was smashed into the ground, blood flinging everywhere. I felt guilt squirm in my stomach but knew it was all worth it. The heroes were never any help to me, so I felt little pity for them now.

The Nomu snapped Aizawa's bones like twigs, the crunch being heard from my perch high in the sky. I could see how his face contorted into pain as the Nomu brought his hand down on Aizawa's arm. In some sick way, it was satisfying to watch a pro hero get the same treatment that was happening to me all my 18 years of life. Of course, it wasn't the same as it would have been if Yagi were in Aizawa's place.

Kurogiri came back to Shigaraki's side, whispering something to him. I knew our plan went wrong when Shiggy started clawing at his neck again. I wished I could jump down there and pull his hands away from his skin. As suddenly as it started, his scratching stopped. It looked like he came to a realization, but I was too far away to hear what that realization was. Regardless, the kids crouched close by seemed happy about the words, which meant it was a bad thing for us.

My eyes widened as Shigaraki caught sight of the children, a smile stretching out on his face. I knew what he was going to do, and with Aizawa down and the kids being too scared to move, I knew they were going to die unless I did something.

I jumped from the rafters, tucking my legs and rolling to a stop right in front of Shigaraki. I jumped to my feet right as his hand was directed towards the kids behind me. Shigaraki froze as he looked at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" He demanded, his red eyes glaring at me.

You are not killing kids! I signed angrily. He seemed surprised by my words but wasn't given the time to say anything in return. The doors to the USJ blasted open, and through the cloud of dust appeared All Might. I quickly turned to Shigaraki, watching for what to do next.

"The game isn't over," He muttered.