Chap11

Sorry for the delay! For those asking, no I will not be stopping this story, but updates will most likely take longer as my computer broke and I have yet to get a new one. All updates will be written and edited on my phone so please bear with me!

-Nori

"Have no fear, students. Because I am here!" All Might called out, but I noticed his smile was nonexistent. Shigaraki turned back to me, seeming to remember I was still there.

"Kurogiri, warp her to the rafters," He called over his shoulder. I quickly stepped into the warp gate, running along the rafters until I was right in the middle of the building. I watched as All Might cleared the rest of the villains in a flash, rescuing the students in the area and Aizawa while he was at it. I had to keep All Might in my sight in order for my quirk to work, it wasn't until he stopped moving to give directions that I saw my chance.

"Who knows about One for All?"

*Izuku Midoriya, All Might, Detective Tsukauchi, Grand Torino, Sir Nighteye, Recovery Girl* That was a lot of people, but Midoriya caught my eye. Why did Midoriya know about One For All?

"What is your and Midoriya's relationship?"

*Midoriya Izuku is All Might's student and successor to the quirk One For All* I paused as I read the words scrawled out in the corner of my vision. This... was huge. Shigaraki needed to know about this.

I wasn't able to ask another question before All Might ran at Shigaraki. Right before they made contact, Shigaraki called Nomu to take the punch for him. Just like how the Nomu was designed, no damage was done to Shigaraki's precious creation, even as the water surrounding them blasted upwards due to the shockwaves. It even splashed me who was standing high in the rafters. Obviously, this surprised All Might. The look on his face was therapeutic.

All Might tried repeatedly to hurt the Nomu but to no effect. Every hit he landed the Nomu absorbed with ease. I saw Shigaraki speaking to All Might, but it was too muffled for me to hear. The only thing that echoed up to where I was was All Might announcing proudly: "Thanks for telling me how to beat him". Obviously, this didn't make our team feel any better.

Despite myself, I looked in the direction of where I last saw Dabi, he was standing high on the rafters like me, but on the other side of the USJ, also looking down at the battle happening before him. His hand was steaming, and I figured he was getting ready to use his quirk.

All Might grabbed Nomu around the waist and tried to slam him into the ground, only to find him stuck while Kurogiri warped the top half of Nomu through the ground. Nomu's fingers dug into All Might's side. The warp gate moved until All Might was halfway inside. I knew what they were doing. They were trying to cut All Might in half. It would be a painful and bloody death for the symbol of peace. I smiled behind my black surgical mask as I watched.

"I'm going to enjoy tearing you to pieces!" I heard Kurogiri call out. My smile widened as I realized he knew I was listening and wanted to make sure I heard him. Always the protective Mamagiri.

From the other side of the arena, I noticed Midoriya running towards All Might and Nomu. I locked eyes with Dabi and pointed down to the boy, he seemed to understand what I was trying to get at. A collum of blue fire erupted between All Might and Midoriya, causing the boy to stop in his tracks. That only lasted a minute before a wave of wind blasted the fire out and Midoriya kept running, holding his hand close to his body. I knew I wouldn't make it in time if I jumped down there now.

Kurogiri warped himself right in front of the green-haired kid, attempting to take him out of the running, but a loud blast cut his plan in half. Another kid, I remember hearing the name Bakugou in passing, slammed Kurogiri to the ground, his hand gripping the neck brace Giri always wore. Panic swelled in my chest as I stared down at the scene. I considered jumping down there, but I knew I wouldn't be much help, even with my combat improvements. Shigaraki had more of a chance to help, or Dabi, but no one made a move yet.