chap 3

Shigaraki said I could leave some of my stuff here, considering I was still technically part of the group, so all I brought with me was my phone, and my phone charger. 

The bar was practically empty, but when Toga saw me she jumped to her feet and ran at me. She pulled me in a tight hug. 

"Congrats on your first mission, Y/n! I'm surprised Shiggy let you go so soon! It took him forever to trust me enough to go on a mission!" She shouted, squealing with joy. I blinked down at her, not really knowing what to say. She apparently didn't know this was a suicide mission, nor did she know Shiggy was trying to get me as far away from him as possible. 

I motioned with my head down to my pinned arms, trying to get her to realize she was cutting me off from communicating with her. Toga jumped back, a sheepish smile on her face. 

I guess I just left an imprint on him, I chuckled, knowing that was far from the truth. 

"I don't really know what you just said, but I'll force Shiggy to teach me Sign Language while you're away!" Toga yelled, drawing the attention of some of the other villains. 

"She's finally leaving?" Dabi asked, raising his head from scrolling through his phone. I glared at him, my eyes digging into his bright blue ones. I flipped him off, causing him to chuckle slightly. 

"Are you ready to go, Miss L/n?" Kurogiri asked, appearing behind me. I jumped slightly at his sudden appearance. I nodded my head slowly, dread seeping into my body.  

"Don't worry, Y/n, you'll do great!" Toga shouted as Kurogiri made a warp gate for me. We both walked into the black and purple mist, appearing in my room at Yagi's house. 

"I was informed about your current situation, Y/n. While I must say, I am not too thrilled to have someone in such close proximity to our target, I cannot allow you to be without a form of escape," he handed me a piece of paper, on it was his phone number. 

"If you need to get away for any reason, text me. I'll need your current location in order to bring you to the hideout, but text me anytime," His voice took on a caring tone as he retreated back into the mist, disappearing. 

I let out a strangled sigh, the air leaving my throat without using my voice. I cracked my door open and slowly walked down the hall. 

"Where the fuck is she?" I heard Yagi growl out. I slowly walked into the room, catching his eye. I watched as he took a deep breath and inflated into All Might. He was in front of me in seconds, his large hand wrapped around my throat. I clawed at his hand, but it was no use. 

"Where the fuck were you?" His loud booming voice said, ringing in my ears as my body screamed for air. I removed my hands from his and shakily signed school. My father dropped me and I crumbled to the ground. I coughed, but little sound came out. Yagi kicked me hard in the side, pushing me across the room. My head banged against the wall, a pounding sensation ran through my mind, making my sight foggy, and the room spin rapidly. 

"Don't lie to me!" He yelled, marching over to my prone body. His hand tangled in my hair, yanking harshly. I tried to cry out in pain, but only a rush of air could be heard. 

"You useless brat! I can't believe I get to teach at UA, only to come back and deal with your worthless ass! Your stupid mother didn't even want you!" He yelled. He threw me against the wall again, a crack echoing through my head as my body slummed to the floor yet again. Warm liquid ran down my face, dripping into my lap. 

"Tch," Yagi glared, walking away and leaving me bleeding on the floor. He didn't even hurt me that bad this time, but I knew I needed to crawl to my room so I could stitch myself up. I considered calling Kurogiri to help me with my head but decided against it.