chap 5

It's been a few days and Mamagiri says I can leave again. Toga stayed with me for a while, showing me all the signs she learned while I was gone. Shigaraki didn't come to visit me, but I didn't expect him to. Toga says he knows about my abuse now though. 

"Just tell me who it is!" Toga wined. 

I can't tell you, I signed back, refusing to reveal who my father was. 

"Then I'll follow you home!" She yelled to which I glared at her. 

You'll only get hurt, I tell her. 

"You underestimate me!" she cried. "I've killed hundreds of people!" 

He's not like most people, even with his weakness he's still crazy strong, I told her. 

"Are you ready to go, Y/n-san?" Giri asked as he walked into the room. I turned to look at him, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. 

Yes, I signed, the motion being a simple shake of my hand. 

Giri created a portal and allowed me to walk through. The room was exactly how I left it, blood staining my bed and floor. I cringed at the sight, the memories burning their way into my mind. My leg still throbbed where he stabbed me. I walked down the stairs to the living room, noticing Yagi sitting on the couch in front of the TV. 

"Finally back from the hospital? You better not have used my money to pay for it!" He yelled over his shoulder, assuming I was coming from the front door, not upstairs. 

I didn't I signed once Yagi looked over at me. I still had a few cuts visible on my arms, and he seemed to smirk at them like he was proud of what he did. I limped my way into the laundry room and grabbed new sheets. All of my spare sheets had blood stains on them, but this one had fewer. I knew there was too much blood on the sheets currently on my bed to use again, it would be better to just throw them away instead of trying to get the stains out. 

It took a few hours, and a lot of cringing, but I finally got the sheets taken care of and most of the blood off the floor. I wiped down the walls, removing the specks of red on my white wallpaper. At this point, my leg was throbbing, and red was slowly seeping into my bandages, telling me I reopened the wound. 

I sighed, then made my way to the bathroom. I rewrapped the wound, gritting my teeth through the pain. Giri did his best to stitch up the wound, but I knew it wasn't that great, considering I've seen how stitches were supposed to look from class. I knew I should be off my feet so my body could heal, but I didn't think I could be inactive for that long. I was worried the stab wound to my leg would cause problems with mobility in the future. I didn't have enough money to get physical therapy, and I knew Yagi wouldn't help. I couldn't ask the League to help, though, I figured Giri wouldn't mind. 

A few days went by and I was lucky to not have any additional wounds, Yagi gave me a break by only mentally attacking me. I was used to his names and threats though, so I didn't pay them any mind. 

My leg still hurt like hell, but I wanted to work out. 

Me: Do you have a training room or I place I could work out in at hideout? 

Mamagiri: We do, would you like to use it?

Me: If that's alright with you and Shiggy 

Mamagiri: I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, is your leg healed enough for physical exercise? 

Me: As good as new, don't worry