chap 4

My wounds were more or less healed. I still had a small bandage on my head that I could easily cover with a beenie. I got up and got dressed in an (F/C) shirt and some jeans, putting a black jacket on over it. I knew Yagi would already be at UA, so I had the house to myself before I had to leave for my college classes. 

I rather enjoyed the idea of not going to college when I joined the LOV, but I guess not everything goes how you want it to. It's not that I dislike college, it's just school in general that I would rather skip. 

Not many people in college knew sign language so I was pretty much overlooked. No one noticed me, or talked to me, or interacted with me in any way. The teachers learned to not call on me in class, trusting that I got all the information needed with my homework and test scores. I was fine with it though, it allowed me to disappear without anyone noticing if Yagi's punishments got too harsh, or I need to disappear because of villain stuff in the future. 

I didn't know how long it would take Shiggy to realize I wanted All Might dead just as much as him, if not more. I didn't know what it was going to take, but at least I have Kurogiri on my side now. He said he would do his best to convince Shiggy, so I just have to wait and see what happens. 

I didn't want him to know about the extent of my abuse just yet. It would make me look weaker than I already am, and just convince him more that I can't be of any use to the league. Yagi taught me how to fight at a young age, saying it was to make up for me being worthless in every other aspect. Once I turned 10 he gave up, but I continued to train and practice. I'd like to say I was a pretty good fighter, but I've never really fought anyone in real life. 

I am a science major, mainly medical. I didn't have a career I was aiming for anymore, since I was now treading down the line of villainy, but medical stuff still interested me. Learning about the human body also helped me with my fighting styles. I knew the extent the human body could go and knew how to use it against someone else. I spent hours researching pressure points on the human body, learning techniques in order to disable an opponent. 

I walked into my Medical Terminology class and took a seat in the back row. The class was all vocabulary and the definitions of medical words so I didn't really need to pay attention. I doodled in my notebook while I thought back to Shiggy and the league. 

The day went by quickly, especially since I didn't pay attention to any of it. I slowly walked home, if I can even call it that anymore, knowing Yagi always got off work earlier than me. I knew he was going to be home, and depending on the kind of day he's had, I could be in for a long night. 

I slowly unlocked the door and stepped inside, dumbing my backpack off next to the front door. 

"Y/N?" He asked, his voice soft and kind. I immediately knew we had guests over. I walked into the living room to see a small green-haired boy sitting on the couch. He looked energetic and innocent, making me wonder why the hell he was here with Yagi. 

I waved at him, smiling as brightly as I could. The kid waved back. 

"I'm Midoriya, one of All Might's students!" Midoriya said happily, his bubbly personality shining through. I hoped Yagi wasn't destroying this kid too. 

I'm Y/n! I signed, watching the confused look grow on Midoriya's face before Yagi interpreted. 

"She can't speak," Yagi said, a noticeable amount of joy in his voice as he spoke. I had to fight down the urge to make a face at his comment, instead, focusing back on Midoriya. I bowed to him respectfully before retreating to my room, thankful I got extra time before my abuse session.