Chapter 17

The weekend came and it means the full moon happened last night, Anadil's in the hospital wing with Aliya, Aliya was looking after her.

"It's a shame we can't go down to the pitch", Aliya said when Madame Pomfrey was treating Anadil's bruises.

"You could go if Miss Black remembered to drink her potion, so her body won't ache every full moon" Madame Pomfrey said and Anadil smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, Poppy, I forgot", She said and Madame Pomfrey glared at her, but walked inside her office.

"You did this in purpose, didn't you? You always remember to take it, but I must confess you like to scratch yourself", Aliya said with a chuckle.

Anadil chuckled at her response and waited for an owl to swoop in, after a few seconds Aliya stopped chuckling and pointed at a school owl, Anadil smiled when the owl landed beside her bed.

"The secret sender, I wonder if the sender knows you're with Wood" Aliya said and Anadil snorted, before she untied the letter and a piece of Honeydukes' best chocolate.

"Ooh, I wanna read the letter!" Aliya said as she snatched the small piece of paper from Anadil, Anadil rolled her eyes, at her best friend.

"Anadil, these words are from the poem Unreal by Paula Maxinne" Aliya stated, she kept quiet and Anadil saw that she was reading it for her herself, when Aliya let out a squeal Anadil took the small piece of paper from her.

Anadil, these words are from the poem Unreal by Paula Maxinne.

My life's all about fiction—
About all things not real.
My books, my movies, my shows—
They make me want to feel.

And the world knows
Just how many fucks I care to give.
But right now because of you,
I know that I truly want to live.

-Oliver Benjamin Wood.

"Shit" She said with a smile while she took the chocolate bar, "It's Wood" A smile was still on her face and Aliya was smirking at her.

As Aliya opened her mouth to talk the hospital wing doors opened and the Gryffindor Quidditch team came running in Harry in their hands.

"What happened?" Aliya asked as Fred and George stopped at Anadil's bed.

"We don't know how it happened, but a dementor appeared, it was shocking" Fred said.

"Dumbledore was furious, I haven't seen him that angry" George said as he took a peak at the paper Anadil was holding, but she was quick enough to hide it.

"The question is why was there a dementor at the pitch?" Anadil said and the twins shrugged.

"That's why Dumbledore's furious, that dementor couldn't have just abandoned it's post back in Azkaban, could it?" Fred questioned.

"Whatever caused it, it's after Potter", Anadil said and the two nodded, as the two left, Wood stormed in they just lost a gave with Hufflepuff and who wouldn't be angry?

But when he saw Anadil a smile instantly made it's way to his face, "I think you already know" He said sheepishly as he saw Anadil holding the small piece of parchment.

"Because of me you want to truly live?" She asked teasingly and Wood rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm glad that your fine, but we just lost a game" He said pouting, Anadil smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Better?" She asked cockily and Wood had a sly grin at his face, Wood was about to reply when Aliya cleared her throat.

"Yeah I'm still here" She said with an eye roll, and Anadil laughed.

"Well I think you should cool off, you just lost a game", Anadil said and Wood kissed her one more time before leaving.

"Well I'm good to go" Anadil said as she stood up from the hospital bed, she went to Fred and George and saw that they were holding a sort of package.

"Potter's broom, it crashed at the Whomping Willow, Professor Flitwick couldn't do anything to fix it" He said and Aliya approached them and stared at the package.

"You'll have to bring it slowly then, if you're going to tell the poor kid, you can't tell him that quickly" Aliya said and they nodded.

"We'll see you at lunch, then?" George asked and the two girls nodded before heading out of the Infirmary, as they were at their way to the Ravenclaw tower, they caught sight of Lily Potter and James Potter who were running to the infirmary.

Of course they weren't the only ones, they were shortly followed by Marlene Mckinnon and Mary McDonald.

"Fancy going to the library?" Anadil asked, she waited for Aliya's reply, but it didn't come, instead Aliya enthusiastically pulled her to the library.

Ones they were there they saw Neville who was having a hard time doing an essay, the two looked at eachother before going near him.

"Need a help?" Aliya asked as she sat down beside Neville, while Anadil in front of him

"Anadil! Aliya!" He whispered while looking at the two with great full eyes.

"Yes, I don't know what to do" He said with a groan the two looked at his essay, and sighed, Anadil took it and started to correct the misspelled words.

Aliya took a glance at it and told her to add something at the essay Neville looked at them nervously but was thankful that they were helping him.

"I think Snape cam give you an Acceptable" Anadil said as she gave it back to Neville.

"He'll have no excuse to fail you, oh heavens we didn't change anything, just come to us if you need help" Aliya said and Neville smiled at them.

"Thanks for the help, I'll— I'll keep that in mind" Neville said before the two left.

"Anadil!" Neville called out when the two were outside the library.

"Yes?" Anadil said, Neville ran to the two and looked at Anadil.

"I don't get why they keep on telling me that you're like Uncle Padfoot and Moony, I-I mean— you weren't raised by them, but I think If I've met Regulus, I can compare you to him" Neville said before he left.

Aliya gave Anadil a smile and she returned it, "Why do I get that all the time?" She asked with a laugh and Aliya shook his head.

"You're smart, that's why, If I didn't know that you're Remus and Sirius' kid I'll assume that your Regulus', but then again the relationship that you have is sort of sibling like?" Aliya questioned and Anadil sighed.

"Let's get going" Anadil said as the two of them made their way to the Ravenclaw tower.

"I can't wait for Christmas", Aliya randomly said and Anadil laughed.

"Well I think, Minnie would remind you that we have O.W.L.s this year" Anadil randomly said and Aliya groaned.

"Why do we have to take it?", She questioned.

"It determines our future", She shortly said.

As the two answered the riddle of the Eagle knocker, the two of them sat down near the fire at the common room, the were occupied since they were reading a book from the shelf that was provided in the common room.

———

Authors note:

Thank you for reading! The last time I checked this story has 6K reads! And I'm really thankful for that!

-Wolfstar