Chapter 56

"If Regulus is with Mary, then you and Draco wouldn't find him any flings!" Aliya said excitedly as the contents of the letter started to sink in, Anadil was smiling widely, finally Regulus was going to be happy....... truly happy.

As the two were walking to the Great Hall, Anadil was still processing everything, they weren't starting class in an hour, but she already has a bad feeling about Umbridge, it wasn't just because of Regulus's warning it was also how she spoke last night at the feast, her tone was sweet, but they weren't so sure with her attitude.

Aliya noticed her friend dozing off, this caused her to stop and shake her friend repeatedly, "Anything wrong?", She asked concerned with how Anadil's acting.

Anadil sighed, "I have a bad feeling about that new
e DADA professor", She admitted and Aliya draped an arm around her.

"We'll get through her class just fine", Aliya said and Anadil smiled, talking to Aliya helps her calm down.

———

The two arrived at the classroom rather early, the two sat at the front and waited for the other students, after a couple of minutes.

Umbridge arrived at the room, and one look at her, Anadil knew it'll be hard to focus, Aliya was playing with her wand when Umbridge shot her a look, this caused the girl to sit straight and looked at Anadil.

Anadil saw Umbridge looking at the wand, "I think it means keep your wand", Anadil said, Aliya looked at her wand before she kept it.

"Now as you all know I am Professor Umbridge, and please in my class you don't need your wands, now keep all of em and get your textbooks", The class started to murmur, but took their books out.

This was new to them, but then again the only time they actually had a proper DADA Professor was way back Lupin.

The class slumped in their seats as Umbridge ordered them to read 'till chapter ten, Anadil knows it's pointless, but let it all play out.

Anadil looked at Aliya with a knowing look, by now she's sure Aliya has noticed it already.

Aliya looked at her with the same look and Anadil nodded, Aliya flipped the pages and saw there was nothing useful they could use.

Their class ended with Fred and George fuming, "We didn't even learn anything exciting, when Moody and Lupin was our Professor, we were learning tons, with this toad all we learned is to improve our vocabulary".

Anadil and Aliya, laughed at their statement, but a stern facade was soon seen when Umbridge passed them, "Well, I must say your class is very easy to handle.... This batch of seventh years is very easy to teach", Umbridge made a remark, the four looked at eachother before giving her a nod.

"Next class?", Fred asked Aliya, Anadil and George gagged, they were being lovey-dovey in front of them.

Aliya and Fred noticed this before they laughed, "Please you and Wood were worse", Fred said with a knowing look.

———

For the past few weeks they were in good terms with Umbridge, but Harry Potter wasn't. He got detention from Umbridge and according to Hermione, Umbridge used blood quills.

"Do they know?", Anadil asked Harry when they were at the Great Hall, Harry shook his head, Anadil's eyes widened at this, "Harry...." She said in a warning tone and Harry sheepishly smiled.

"They have tons of problems, I don't want them to come here because of some silly detention", He said.

"Silly? P—"

"Please, Ani", Harry said with pleading eyes, Anadil sighed before nodding.

Harry gratefully smiled at her before telling her an idea that he got after his detention.

"A club?", Anadil asked and Harry nodded, "Where would you do it then? It's like Umbridge knows every nook of the castle, if you're going to start a DADA club, I'll be glad to help".

Harry ones again smiled and hugged the girl, "That's why I told you first".

Anadil smiled, Potter's like a little brother to her and she'll try to support him no matter what, even if it means doing crazy things for the boy.

Harry stood up from the Ravenclaw table and went to the Gryffindor table, Anadil's sure Aliya heard everything, for when she turned Aliya was smirking, "I'd like to join a club, if you continue it".

"It's risky", Anadil said and Aliya groaned.

"Ani, we're in our last year, next year we'll be out of Hogwarts we won't be safe.... Letting us continue Potter's idea can lead to more protection....... He's rising remember?", Aliya said and Anadil nodded.

"I'll think about it", She said, Aliya smiled as a response before eating her dinner.

———

Date and time updated : November 3, 2021 (Wednesday) 9:36 am