Chapter 27

I was supposed to be on a break, but heck I'd rather update (wait that rhymes)
-Wolfstar

———

As Lupin and Sirius promised to visit every Monday and Friday, Wood has time to sneak inside everytime the two aren't visiting, 'course the Watson's knows about this and they're happy, that Wood and Anadil are ones again continuing to plan their 'show', and talk to eachother more, and in a few days they'll be going back to Hogwarts.

And that was one of those days, Anadil and Wood were in her room, and in a few days it'll be New Year.

Anadil told Wood everything that happened after their heated conversation.

"So, Puddlemere, huh? Anadil said and Wood nodded.

"I'll still be here with you, you'll see me often" Wood said smiling down at her, "I'm one letter away" He continued as he kissed Anadil's forehead.

Anadil looked up to Wood and smiled at him, "You'll never leave me, right?" She asked and Wood nodded before pecking her lips.

"You're the light of my life, my sunshine, you're the only person who can annoy me so much, I have loved you ever since that first Quidditch match, I can never leave you", Wood said and kissed her.

There was a knock on the door and the two broke apart, "I forgot, Malfoy's here" Wood said with a sigh as he kissed her one last time, then opened the door.

"You leaving, Wood?" Draco asked and Wood nodded, "Well I'll see you in your next visit", Draco said as Wood left.

"Well, Draco, Anadil, now that Wood went home, we need a plan — to get you in the platform without being seen" Regulus sternly said.

"As I said I have an invisibility cloak, that'll help, and you need to stay under it no matter what, am I clear, Draco?" He continued and Draco nodded.

"But if your Father senses something, we're all dead" Regulus said and ones more Draco nodded.

"And, Anadil as much as possible don't talk to him when he's under the cloak, that'll add suspicion" He added and Anadil nodded.

Regulus looked at the two and smiled, "And don't fight, the two of you have eachother, and don't mess that up".

"Don't worry we won't" The two said in unison, Regulus smiled and engulfed the two in a hug.

———

Draco wad under the cloak, and as an extra measure, Regulus bewitched a small bag, he used an extension charm, no one needs to know that, Draco Malfoy's with them.

They saw the Potter's and they gave them a smile, Sirius and Remus were out of sight, Anadil's guess was simple, they're already at Hogwarts, not surprising if you'd ask her.

"Get on the train, with Anadil, it'll be easier that way" Regulus whispered and Draco nodded under the cloak, Draco took Anadil's hand and the two of them went in the train.

Anadil pulled Draco to a compartment, and closed the door quickly, "I'll tell you when you can take the cloak off", Anadil said.

"Yeah, thanks" Draco replied as he sat down and sighed.

Anadil was about to tell Draco to take the cloak off, but someone entered their compartment, the boy looked at Anadil and Anadil smiled it was Harry.

Harry smiled at Anadil and sat opposite of her, Anadil sighed since Draco's sitting right beside her under the cloak.

"You look down, Prongs" Anadil said and Harry smiled at her.

"I haven't seen Malfoy anywhere, isn't he staying with you and Regulus?" Harry said.

"Well, as you can see he's not here", Anadil said and Harry lightly smiled.

"Good" Harry said, Anadil felt Draco grab her hand, but she still looked at Harry quizzically.

"Why?" Anadil asked and Harry smiled sheepishly.

"Whatever I tell you, you're not suppose to tell anyone", Harry said and Anadil nodded, "I kinda fancy Malfoy" He said quietly, but it was loud enough for Anadil and Draco to hear.

"And that's the reason why I wanted to find you, well now that I've told you, I should be going, see you later Anadil" Harry said as he left the compartment, Anadil stood up and checked if Harry was still at earshot.

She closed the compartment door, then spoke, "Remove the cloak Drake".

Ones he removed the cloak Anadil was smirking at him.

"Well look who's flustered" Anadil said with a smirk and Draco threw the invisibility cloak at her.

"Don't" Draco said as he had a smile on his face, Anadil smiled at him, she's happy for Draco, at least now he knows that Harry fancies him.

"Kind of a shock, but I knew it, I mean no one can resist me" Draco said with a smirk, and Anadil rolled her eyes, before smacking him behind the head.

"Well—" Anadil was cutted off when the compartment door opened it was Aliya and she smiled at the two before getting in with The Weasley twins and Lee Jordan.

"Don't leave, Draco", Anadil said and Draco nodded as he sat at the corner of the compartment.

"Well if it isn't the new couple" Anadil said as she laid her hand out to George, The Weasley groaned, but gave her the money.

"Thank you very much good sire" Anadil said jokingly and George rolled his eyes playfully at her.

As they were talking, Anadil looked at Draco, she chuckled and nodded at him, Draco smiled and hugged her sideways, "Just don't get in trouble, alright?" Anadil whispered and Draco nodded before he went out of the compartment.

Anadil gave him one last smile, then he was out of the compartment.

———

Authors note:

Filler chapter, and if you're curious where I got the name 'Anadil', well if you know the three witches of room 66, then it's as simple as that, but of you don't I suggest that you read 'The School for Good and Evil' by Soman Chainani, that's where I got the name, and she's my favourite amongst the three.

And thank you to all of you who are reading and voting ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-Wolfstar