Chapter 46

"First task?", Anadil murmured when an owl flew at her shoulder, she took the letter from it and saw a letter from Charlie.

That's when she knew Harry Potter's screwed, she turned to Aliya and the two of them went to their usual place in the library, Anadil ripped open the letter and the two of them started to read.

Anadil,

I figured you'd want to know the first task, so I'll tell you what it is, I know you're looking after Harry, and here's the task, it's really risky, the first task's a dragon, that's all hope you're doing well, I'll try and talk to you after the first task.

Yours truly,

Charlie Weasley

Anadil and Aliya looked at the letter in horror, "Fuck, no way, we can't —"

"Ali, we can't stop it he needs to fight the dragons or at least one of the dragons", Anadil said, Aliya only sighed another eventful year thanks to Harry Potter.

"Have you written to Oliver?", Aliya asked as they went out of the library, Anadil nodded at her question and started to un-roll another parchment.

Aliya was about to take it, but Anadil rolled it ones more, "Nope not this one", Anadil said as she kept the parchment, Aliya stared at her with disbelief before walking faster than Anadil, Anadil lightly chuckled before following her.

———

The day of the first task arrived and Ludo Bagman was there to be the commentator.

Anadil and Aliya were beside Charlie and the twins, Viktor Krum went then Fleur, then Cedric, the two didn't dare watch when it was Harry, but they sighed in relief when he survived the first task.

———

For the second task they had to swim into the lake, Anadil and Aliya didn't watch it ones more, but they paid attention with everything that was happening, before the task Anadil received a letter from her parents, and she was more pressured, Sirius wanted her to watch over Harry, and f anything happens to him it'll be her fault.

She also showed it to Draco, and told him to never tell Regulus what the letter was about, Draco sighed before nodding, and now we're here.

Cedric was the first one out with Cho, then Viktor with Hermione, after that Fleur came up empty handed, that made the two to actually pay attention with what's happening.

"Do you—"

"No, I think?", Anadil said unsure, Aliya nodded, after a few minutes they saw Fleur's sister, then Ron, but no Harry.

Anadil was nervous, Aliya assured her that Harry will be back, and she was correct for after a few minutes Harry came up.

"Thank goodness", Aliya said.

Then Dumbledore announced the winners, with Harry and Cedric tied in first.

"A bit of a favorite isn't it?", Aliya said and Anadil nodded, she didn't think about her best friend's comment, all she thought about was the task, and how Harry barely escaped it.

———

For the next task none of them knew what it was a maze