Chapter 63

When Regulus came to Hogwarts to pick up the two he made it very quick. He grabbed the two and apparated to an alleyway, Anadil looked around the alleyway, then turned back to Regulus, "Why are we in Queens?", Regulus gave her a tight smile, then pulled the two of them to Regulus's house.

The question was left unanswered and that made not just Anadil curious, but also Aliya. When they were inside the house, Regulus locked the door and muttered an enchantment to the windows.

Regulus saw the curious expression they had, so he smiled, "We can look outside the windows, no one will see us, when people walk by and look at the windows they'll see the house is empty".

Anadil and Aliya both shared a glance before they sat down at the couch, "We're still confused, why are we here?", Anadil asked again, and Regulus sighed.

"The two of you are staying here, for now, in a few days we'll be in 12 Grimmuald place for Christmas", Regulus saw the look on their face, and that's when he sighed.

"You can't stay, when you dropped your mask, they had a very quick glimpse of you — your eyes to be exact", Regulus said and Anadil's eyes widen, she should've been more careful.

Regulus saw the look on Anadil's face, he cleared his throat and continued, "When you spoke to them, Sirius said he heard the voice before, but he doesn't know where or who it is".

Aliya gave Anadil a comforting side hug, "We can still go there for Christmas, right?", Anadil asked and Regulus gave her a halfhearted smile.

Then it hit her, this wasn't about her at all, it was about keeping her mission a secret because they know one look at her or when they hear her talk it can lead to chaos.

"If we can't, can Aliya go there for Christmas, she's been planning it with Fred and I don't want to be the reason why they're not spending it together", Anadil said and Regulus nodded as a response.

Regulus held out his arm for Aliya to take, Aliya took one last look at Anadil, before hugging her, "I'll see you after Christmas break", She whispered and took Regulus's arm, with a turn the two of them apparated out.

Anadil quickly went up to her room and started to unpack all of her things, she unpacked a binder and started to rip off its pages and tacked all of it to her bulletin board, everything that she placed on her board are all the things she found out about the Dark Lord's plans, some of it are from the meetings and some are from her mission.

She sat on her bed and started to create a pattern, Voldemort attacks muggle-borns that was very obvious, then blood traitors, after that half-bloods, but what really made her jump out of bed was the last detail on her wall.

"He's going to attack the Weasley's", She whispered to herself, without thinking Anadil took her coat and apparated to 12 Grimmuald Place.

When she arrived she barged in the door not caring about Walburga's screaming portrait and how she woke her up.

Anadil quickly went down to the kitchen, when she opened the door, she saw her father, Remus Lupin with James Potter and Sirius Black.

She ignored the two in the room and went straight to Remus, "Dad this may seem a tad inappropriate, but I need to know where Regulus took Ali".

"St. Mungos, they were here, but we told them the other's in St. Mungos", Anadil nodded at Sirius's statement, but then she took a double-take at the two.

"Shouldn't you be there yourself?", Anadil asked and James snickered.

"It was Snape's spell, it means he has the counterspell", James said and Anadil nodded.

Anadil quickly locked the door and looked at the three, "The Weasley's aren't safe", Anadil said as she sat down, "They're the next target".

Remus cleared his throat, "Dad, I don't care if they figure out about my mission, my bestfriends life's on the line!", Anadil shouted out of rage and Remus sighed.

"Should've seen this coming, especially with the way, Nagini attacked Mr. Weasley earlier, how can I be so stupid", Anadil ranted and that caused Sirius and James to look at her.

"You—"

"Yes! I was the one with Lucius Malfoy, I'm the other insider!", She said as she started to get up, "And I don't regret hitting you with that spell, it actually felt nice, but as I said the Weasley's are in trouble, make sure that they're safe, ok?".

The three nodded and Anadil smiled she was about to leave when the door opened to reveal Regulus, "You're in trouble, why did you leave? You know what don't answer that", Regulus said and Anadil scratched her nape.

"I had to tell them, the Weasley's were his next target", Anadil said and Regulus sighed.

"You've been going in and out Malfoy Manor?", Sirius asked and Anadil nodded, "You've seen him torture people?", He asked again and Anadil nodded.

"It was a pain to see", Anadil said as she sat down, Regulus hugged her and sighed.

"It's just torture, you haven't seen him kill anyone yet", Regulus said and Anadil lightly chuckled.

"Before he can kill someone in front of me, I hope he dies", Anadil said and that made Regulus smile, not just Regulus, James, Sirius, and Remus smiled as well, knowing that no matter what happens Anadil will always be with them.

———

Date and time updated : February 9, 2022 (Wednesday) 12:30 pm