"Thoughts On Life" (R.Allen)

• Посвящена Lily, Rosie, Nicole

“Thoughts On Life” (Allen)

“Thinking & Intelligence”

    Here’s something inspired by all the reading I do.

 First off I found out that I can learn something from even the books I just read for entertainment. Although my reading “for fun” books are not the average books people would read for fun.

     Another thing I realized a long time ago, the more I learn-The less I know. To make this point clearer or put in in a way better understood-”The more I learn, the more I realize there’s so much I don’t know“. “Will never know!”

     I am so much like a savage. The best of the human race are. The more intelligent ones are aware of it.

     Now you take a savage. Put him in a lab. Hell make it a lab at an atomic reactor. Now say this particular savage has been tested and has an I.Q. of 190.

What will this savage learn?

They will be helped to learn as much as possible.

     After about a year. The savage (man or woman) will learn what hallway leads where. Where to go to bathroom.

What the “DANGER” signs are about.

     Can’t they remember. Hell this savage is a genius.

He/She could remember. But what is needed is at least fifteen years in that particular environment.

      Then the right questions would be ask, and perhaps the answers understood.

      So lets ALL remember, me and all my fellow Monkeys.

      WE DON’T HAVE MUCH TIME.

LOVE:

    This was a knowledge I acquired through meeting my wife.

    We had been together for three years. Engaged for two and a half. Another three before we decided to have Lily.(Daughter)

    Six years as a couple. Seemed right. This is the first time a woman that was not related to me truly loved me.

    This was so new and “Healing”. I could no longer detect ANY emotional scars of “Hurt” I supposed I’d felt before.

    Made me wonder, “What the hell was that I had with the other women that had been auditioned  for the part of my “Love”.

    The word “Love” needs to be washed. It’s been thrown around too long. Used by advertising, etc. To the point where the meaning and feelings are obscured in the hearts and mind of the humans.

    Now It is not like I did not have family that I knew loved me. Friends, pets, …Yes but all this type of “Love” is different. I’ve written it before and I’ll write it now. Remember it:

      “Love is the Highest Level of Caring”.

    While your at it. Keep this commandment. You only need one.

      “Respect What Lives”

     When searching through my mind and heart for, “The Perfect Lyric For a Love Song”. I realized, There was an almost infinite amount of love in me. Many different types.

     Now if I could for a moment, “Put the Art in Truth”.

     I have been a fucked up person. Far from who I am now.

I done questionable and extraordinary things. Been a rebel in my time. When I was being something instead of someone-WRONG! But…It is still “My time”.