"CENSORSHIP" Roberto Dilemma

• Dedicated to C.I.A.

“A Quick Note on Censorship” Roberto Dilemma

    Three years ago I was looking up information in wikipedia. I found the information.

Printed it up. Now I go back, and it’s either not there at all; or the facts have completely been change. I do not believe they were change in a truthful fashion. Other sources confirmed my original findings.

    “Wattpad”…Please don’t go there.

    This is OUR GOVERNMENT. I don’t want to sound paranoid…but really…AM I PARANOID ENOUGH?

    The Mother Fuckers have shredded the 4th and 5th amendments. They seem to be working real hard on throwing the first right out the god-damn window.

These are the basterds that can make a LIE sound just like truth.

Leaving a big part of information OUT, leaves it totally open to misinterpretation.

A LIE BY OMISSION.

To Quote Larry Norman=

“Well my phone is tapped and my lips are chapped from whispering through the fence. You know every move I make, or is that just coincidence. Will you try to make my way of life a little less like jail, if I promise to make tapes And slides and send them through the mail.

You say all men are equal, all men are brothers, I say WHY are The Rich more equal then others?”

    The rights of man, Do they come from the generosity of the state, or from The God?

The same revolutionary beliefs that are forebears fought for, are not just still an issue around the world, but the very freedoms the founding fathers proclaimed, are now; Here in THIS COUNTRY being “Twisted” and erased.

Quite like the PIGS changed the rules on the side of the barn, to suite the pigs.

(George Orwell’s “Animal Farm”)

    Even the simple program I’m using to type this…it really doesn’t want me to use swear words. Well fuck! Sometime that what it takes to get a point driven home.

   Question everything.

Then start questioning the answers.

The internet is like a bunch of pipes, they all have leaks in them…I like it that way.

And…PS-Fuck the government controlled “Lame Stream Media”