"American Money & Genius, We Are The NAZIS! (Roberto Dilemma)

• Dedicated to A 2 party system

America's Involvement with Hitler & the Nazi's

(Start Here-You will come to Realize this is Very True)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

The cause of WW2 isn't that Easy.

Hitler didn't start WW2 alone.

Here's the facts Germany signed a pact with Russia in 1939 and when Germany invaded Poland.

Hitler pulled a few hundred prisoners out of jails. He dressed about two thirds of them in Polish uniforms, the other third in German uniforms. He took them to a field approximately two hundred to three hundred miles from the border of Poland. Shot the whole group up, scattered the bodies around so it looked like a battle had been fought. Then he spoke to the government controlled Nazi press and said,

"Poland has invaded Germany, Look how far they have come into The Fatherland".

The German Big Headline Read: "Hitler Declares War On Poland!"

A quote from Gobbles at the time has him saying,

"sound the trumpets, unfurl the flags, anyone that doesn't march we point at and yell traitor".

France Great Britain and her Empire went to war with the NAZIS and Russia took half of Poland.

Russia in fact supplied Hitler with 4 million barrels of Oil a year up to June 1941.

If Germany had not attacked Russia in June 1941 then the British would have been alone.

The Japanese attacking "Perl Harbor", Which F.D.R. knew was going to happen.

Perl Harbor had a skeleton fleet of old ships there with just enough men to piss the Amerikans off big. ...if promoted right.

The Cause was corporate USA and Wall St. they Financed Hitler In the Belief that he would Go to war with the Bolsheviks. This is how it is spoken of now. Among the people that are aware of these things. (Most American's haven't got a clue)

The politician that channels hatred leads society around by the nose. Politics is a systematic organization of hatreds.

Hitler's bankers from 1924 to 1945.

Warburg of the Chase Manhattan bank Morgan and Associates Up to 1945.

It was these people Continued to Finance his Rise to Dictator from 1924 and continue up to 1945.

ITT owned Factory of Fokker Wolf. (International Telephone & Telegraph)

In 1933 Prescott, Bush, Rockefeller, and FDR loaned Hitler the Money that put him in power when he won the elections.

( Yes he is related to, "The Bush's)

On Hitler's birthday in 1939, the Ford Company in Germany sent him a gift of 50,000 Marks as a token of its loyalty

Ford is actually the only American that Hitler even mentions in his book Mein Kampf.

Jan 2 1939 "Time Magazine" HITLER MAN OF THE YEAR!

That same year the Ship Apex with 1700-1800 Jewish People facing the DEATHCAMPS were refused entrance into the U.S.. They went to Cuba (which was then U.S. run) and were refused there. They went back, only to die in the death camps.

By 1941, the Ford Werke plant became one of the largest suppliers of military vehicles to the German Army.

The Grand Cross of the German Eagle was presented to these Americans from