"Bob Dylan for Kids" (by: R.Allen)

• Dedicated to To Mr. Bob Dylan

(If they hold the video there, "UNDERSTAND" I Am trying to turn a new generation on to Dylan, a Great Writer". These young people can see what it's like in the deep end)
Dylan for Kids. (by; robaallen2)

    Humpty Dumpty was pushed. He was an egghead, and he knew too much. The kings men

weren’t tying that hard to put him back together.  The kings hoses tried much harder.(Why would the Kings men even let the horses with their clumsy hoofs attempt to re-assemble an egg?)

    Mary the little girl with the lamb, the one that’s so famous. She was a rebel in her time. She knew the lamb was following her. It followed her most of the time (She suspected it may be a government spy?). She was fully aware that the teacher would get pissed off. She courted chaos,  she was totally hurt when chaos rejected her advances.

 She wound up becoming queen of England, and with, “The Beatles”  launched an invasion.

     Now a lot of "Sheeple" say, “Your crazy”.(This is a tiny picture of an asshole, this is how these people look= * )

     I say, “No, I’m just the one of the few  sane people you know, in a very crazy world, so I seem crazy to you”.

    Like when your drinking..."DRUNK!", drinking and the people your around all seem "So Cool", then you go around these people while their drunk and your sober, they seem like asshole slobs.

    I’ve said this many times. I let the people who like to proclaim my insanity know, I am the last wild animal, and the first real man.(or vice-versa)

     I am an artist. 

I do all art. I’m better at some then others, but better at all then most everyday people/sheeple, even the ones that say their artists.(A lot of people are not who they think they are, and their word is not what they think it is.)

    I don’t  ever try to make sense. That is something you feel, “the gut feeling” = sub-conscious knowledge. Sense is not something you make, it must be sensed.

…and yes I am a poet.

    Why hasn’t Bob Dylan ever been invited to sing at the white house, for the president?

    He stood beside The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, and sang at "The Freedom March" in Washington. On the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in 1963.  That's quite an honor in history. Isn't it?

    All the presidents have been foolish puppets. They all hang out with the wrong crowd, and like, Pinocchio they were created.(Easy to pull their strings, wooden heads, letting the people they associate with turn them into jack asses?)   Why the sheeple, who have now turned into  schools of fish, worldwide, haven’t noticed almost every world leader very quickly becomes an ass.( They need TV to tell them everything!)

    They hired the puppet carver to create him, (The Rand Corp.?) they’re the very same bunch of animals (I hate to insult the other, "Real" animals) they, “peer pressure” him into becoming an ass

Where is Geppetto when you need him? Where are all the blue fairies? Where are the clever crickets that would try to prevent this?

    Lets stop teaching our children medieval nursery rhymes, written over and over, generation after generation. Most of them are very poorly illustrated.(They are not relevant to what's happening NOW.)

     Children’s songs are very lame also. “The wheels on the Bus”?

    Let our children know, they shouldn’t seek work on, “Maggie’s Farm”, and “The Times are (always) Changing”." Hunger is ugly,  souls ARE forgotten"," Newborn babies should not be placed in the mist of wild wolfs."  "Guns & sharp swords should not be in the hands of young children". "They should feel ashamed to live in a land where justice is a game."

     Stop letting TV use their impressionable minds as dumping grounds for trash. Don’t turn them into video game junkies. Drop out of the school of fish you move unthinkingly with. Leave the herd.

    You Kids Live on your couch like the fat lazy bastards their father's have become.

     Stop being lazy, self absorbed people, realize that your children are the most beautiful living creation you could ever have the good fortune to be a part of. They will rule this world one day. What kind of world are we handing them? What kind of example are we setting for them. Will they continue to stumble into the future, with blind , unquestioning faith in the absurd?

    Find the “Dylan” songs that are suitable for little kids, and then progress to the more involved ones, as they get older.  Perhaps we could put some in books and have the best artists illustrate them! I'm sure they'd LOVE to. I'd do it for FREE!

    If you haven’t the ears to hear,The vision to see, or the intelligence to comprehend what I’m writing about here,

Then why don’t all of you, and I KNOW there’s millions and millions, Just get on a boat and go up to, “Bear Mountain” for a picnic.

roballen2