"Is There Anything Worth Killing or Dying For" (roballen2)

• Dedicated to Young Rebels

Let me get real.   YES, THERE ARE MANY THING WORTH KILLING FOR.  IF YOU LOVE CORRECTLY, THERE ARE ALSO MANY THINGS WORTH DYING FOR.

SO......

I'd killl any living thing, person, animal or what ever, that threatened the life, health, or well being of anyone, or any living enity I've come to love. Family, dog, etc.

I think scum-sucking, bottom feeding, never see the light of day mother fuckers, that sit on,"Death Row" for ever and a day....should be dead.

As should the totally insane son if a bitches shuffling around in a thorazine haze, (or whatever the fuck) in nut houses all over the world. They don't even know where the hell they are. Most of the time they don't know who the hell they are!

Fuck 'em. They're a waste of skin. If I ever get that way...put a god-damn diamond bullet right through my Crystal Mayan Skull. Do me a favor please.

Humans in general are doped screwed up pieces of shit with legs for the most part.

There's a race with you cock-suckers and I'm not part of it. Greedy, pink, pig bitches. You can never have enough. The more you get the more you want. It doesn't matter whose back your riding, what the fuck your pumping into the air or water. You featherless, fur-less, scale-less gross ass combination of all of the stupidest animals combined...FUCK OFF!

    It's time we stopped bitchin' about the set up bullshit job, Tweedle Dum, or Tweedle Dee are doing up on capital hill. Get a leader with brass balls, turn the guns around and point them at the real criminals. The fat cat, get rich, suck ass fucks called, "The Ruling Elite". Take out their pig bitch croinies, in govenment and big business if nessary.

    STOP BEING BRAINWASHED IDIOTS!    YOUNG PEOPLE, EXSPECIALLY IN THE ARMED FORCES.  SHOOT THEM SUCK ASS LEADERS, DROP THEM WHERE THEY STAND. Then work your way back to WASHINGTON, NEW YORK, LONDON, TOYKO, LETS TAKE OUR WORLD BACK.

THE SOONER THE BETTER.

"I know my father would have never let this go out on the web,...well he's dead.  I'd like to show a side of him. This is the side he ranted about at home. He wrote this in one of his nasty moods concerning soiciety, and, "The Humans". (as he refered to them)

Always insisting, "I'm a friendly wolf".

It's a bitch, "L"