0032

AALIYAH BROWN

2 days later

"Pryce, stop moving dang" I yelled, popping him with my comb.

   he wanted to get his hair braided and I thought it would be a good look on him, he was tender-headed as hell and I tried my best to comb through to the point where I wasn't hurting him but it doesn't work that way.

    We only had about 5 more braids to complete, so I was almost done. We began a little early because, believe me when I say, this man had a lot of hair because he had a full head of hair. 

     I didn't want him to pay someone to braid his hair when I could do it myself for free. I used to braid my hair but stopped because it was too tiring.

     Pryce had gotten a phone call as I was finishing up the last braids, so I kept braiding because I wasn't going to pause for him to answer no call.

     He answered his phone, and I immediately recognized who it was since I could hear the voice from a mile away.

     he didn't even stay on the phone that long by the time he got off I was done. he stood up going into the bathroom mirror looking at his hair.

     He was cheesing so hard that I could tell he liked it. He pulled me up onto the bathroom counter and said, "You fire as fuck, you know that right?"

"I can be sometimes" I smiled as I flipped my hair and wrapped my arms around his neck.

     I was gonna miss my baby when he returned to Atlanta, he was leaving tomorrow both him and ant. that why today we had plans to go out and ant was already out doing who knows what.

      Kylan was at school I had dropped her off there this morning. Antwan was gonna pick her up when it was time for her to get out, he was so helpful since Pryce and I would be out he offered to chill with her while we went out on a date.

       I was looking forward to it since I don't think Pryce and I have ever been on a real date, so it'll be very interesting.