0027

AALIYAH BROWN

       "how'd you get some of his closet friends out?" Jasmine asked me

"Pryce & I both messaged them like a week ago before his birthday & they was down to come out." I
Told her

    Today was ants party & he been told me month's ago that I could plan his party, so guess what I was doing? Planning it!!

"That's a smart ass move." Jasmine says

     Y'all know I had to come through for the boy, I definitely think he's gonna like what I have in stored for him today.

     I planned to have his party out in this one parking lot area that was surrounded by benches and chairs. There was also a gas station down the street from there so if anyone needed anything they could head over there.

       Of course I decorated it up. Added a music box, food, some signs , few tables & all that good stuff.

"Jasmine I'll be back I'm going to go call Pryce so they can head down here, can you direct ants other friends if you see them coming?" I asked her, she nodded her head.

     Definitely thankful for having her here cause I would literally be all over the place when it came to That part.

       Walking over back to my car. I pulled out my phone calling Pryce. I had already texted Pryce the location which wasn't too far from here.

"We pulling up" he said

"you lying cause you said that a few minutes ago when I texted you said y'all was around the corner"

"Mane we here nowww"  Pryce said, I believed it once I saw him finally pulling in the parking lot. Parking the car next to my car.

      Pryce & ant both hopped out the car, and ant instantly jumped seeing the small view.

"Oh shitttt" he jumped, making me and Pryce both laugh.

"Keep walking, you'll see the rest!" I said

"Let me find out my girls a whole party planner" Pryce whispered over to me.