0013

AALIYAH BROWN

       I slightly put my phone on the counter next to Asia's

I slightly put my phone on the counter next to Asia's. " girl why don't you just answer him" Asia laughed as she handed me my Chick-fil-A bag.

" I should but I'm not going to right now. My plan is too make him think I'm not coming." I smirked

      My plan was to make pryce think I wasn't coming, and honestly it was working. I texted his brother Kel up the other day, he told me it was a good idea, so we both went along with it.

" girl look at what this man done texted you" Asia waved my phone in front of my face. I grabbed it out of her hand reading what pryce had said.

Pryce 😶💕
Mane you really not coming?

I reread it a few times before laughing,putting my phone back on to the counter. " did you finish packing your stuff" I asked Asia.

" I'm almost done. I got about a few more things to put inside my suit case then I'll be pretty much done" she responded chewing on her chicken strips.

I was already done packing. I finished about a few weeks ago or so. I wanted to start off early, because I had to make sure I was set,which I am now.

 I wanted to start off early, because I had to make sure I was set,which I am now

" he a whole trip right now Aaliyah. He really think you not coming" Kel Laughed

" let him keep thinking that" I responded back with a few chuckles

   By the things Kel was telling me. I was pressing pryce day by day now. " but to be for real we both can't wait to meet you in person" Kel spoke

" Awe shit. I can't wait to meet the both of y'all either. We got till today and imma be there!" I said all hyped.

  It was true tho. I was actually very excited to meet pryce and his brother Kel, not only was I excited for that, but I wanted to experience a few things down in Atlanta.