0015

AALIYAH BROWN

"So when am I going to meet this pryce?" Asia lifted up one eyebrow and I shrugged my shoulders   Picking up my phone from off the hotel bed

"So when am I going to meet this pryce?" Asia lifted up one eyebrow and I shrugged my shoulders Picking up my phone from off the hotel bed. I checked my notifications seeing pryce had texted me.

"You'll meet him today" I told Asia she nodded her head and continued to scroll back on her phone.

PRYCE 😶💕- YOU UP?!

Aaliyah🤦🏽‍♂️💙- DUHH ITS LIKE ONE IN THE AFTERNOON 😂

PRYCE 😶💕 - You tryna hang? Me and Kel out right now driving to like no where 😂.

Aaliyah🤦🏽‍♂️💙- LMAOO. I mean I am here so we can find something to do.

PRYCE 😶💕- Ight bet imma come scoop you up send me the addy to where you at.

I instantly shot a text back sending him the address to the hotel, and which room that we were currently staying in. "Asia we should start getting ready. Pryce said he'll be here soon" I told her before walking straight to the bed and grabbing my bag which had my clothes in it.

I went to the bathroom and changed into something simple. I had changed into a white dress that I had brought from the mall yesterday along with a pair of sneakers.

"AWE SHIT! MY BESTIE FINE AS HELL"  Asia yelled out recording me probably putting me on her Snapchat. I smiled and did a little spin or whatever.

"thank you boo." I smiled

Less than after a minute. There was a knock on the door. I walked over to go open it already knowing who it was. "Yoooo" Kel yelled out through the door making me chuckle a little bit.

Next Pryce walked in smiling at me. "Wassgudd" pryce said opening up his arms for me too hug him.

"Wait hold up who dis?" Kel asked making pryce and I pull apart from the hug.

"My bestfriend. Asia this is pryce" I said pointing to pryce. "This is Kel, pryce's little brother."

"Who's this?" Asia and I both asked at the same time before busting out laughing.

"Y'all sum fools, but this my homie ant." Pryce introduced us to one of his friends.

I'd have to admit his choice in friends was good looking. Ant looked my way before nodding at me then nodding at Asia. "Wassgud" he flashed a nice bright smile at us.