0019

PRYCE WATKINS

"Melody i know your ass ain't just call me for that shit" I spoke into the phone, walking around the surface of the kitchen

"Im serious pryce, i cannot reach it" melody mumbled over the phone.

     I shook my head at the dumbshit she just told me. Who calls someone to come over to their house to hand them the remote because their pregnant.

I know i told melody to hit me up when she needed me, but i aint tell her she could take advantage of my time.

"Alright mane, I'll be there in a minute." I told her.

"What your ass wanna eat?" I asked her as I searched around for my keys. I found them laying on the marble counter, walking into my room I looked over at a sleeping aaliyah.

     Her ass was most definitely knocked out. She slept like there was no tomorrow, imma wake her ass up when i get back for sure.

"Just pick me up some popeyes? I'll pay you back the money that you paid." I nodded my head like she could see it then i slowly replied. "Ight i'll hit you when i get there" i said ending the phone call.

    I threw on my red nike hoodie,and pulled out my shoes from out the corner by my room door. I Walked over to the left side of the bed, and kissed aaliyah's cheek. "Mhm where you going?" she sat up.

"Melody errands" I chuckled, pulling my pants up.

"Ouu my fave tell her I said wassup" aaliyah laughed, kissing my upper lip two times before going off into the bathroom.

"Preciate this" melody smiled as she opened the popeyes that i had brought her

"Preciate this" melody smiled as she opened the popeyes that i had brought her. I nodded my head at her, letting her know that it was cool or whatever.

     Her apartment was filled with quietness, all you could hear was each time melody had reached in her bag to grab a chicken strip. "What's the gender?" I asked her.