0022

1 month later.

AALIYAH BROWN

      "Ight talk" I said, starting up the conversation since devin ain't wanna do the talking first

"Ight talk" I said, starting up the conversation since devin ain't wanna do the talking first.  He was waisting my damn time, I already didn't wanna meet up with him in the first place.

Devin was my ex.  My First love, first kiss, first experience, first everything. I went through hell in back with this man, the fact that I'm even sitting here right now is a BIG ass step.

"I don't even know where to start" he shrugged his shoulders, making me roll my eyes.

"Alright how about I start."

"Continue" he nodded

"Where were you that night?" I asked, all I remembered was that me and him weren't on the best of terms, because we had gotten into a small argument that week.

I also remember he was supposed to be with his family that day. "Were you actually at the family reunion, you claimed to be at?" I wondered

"I was" he nodded

"You remember drayvon?" He asked me, I nodded my head.  drayvon was one of his closest friends. I liked him, he was cool. Everytime he saw me he would always make sure I was good, every since me and devin ended. He would still reach out still just not as much.

"He was actually with me that day, ion know what happened I had put my phone down for a sec. next few minutes after I'm getting a call that your in the hospital & that you lost the baby" he sighed

"I remember calling you multiple times, because I was scared devin. Scared because I've never ever been in a situation like this." I told him

At times I felt as if he didn't even care, he never treated me as if I was having his child. That's why I'm always on pryce's ass about being there for melody.

I don't think it's fair for a woman to have to raise a child all by her self, let alone struggle to carry a child without the help of someone who sat there and made the child along with her. It wasn't just me it was devin's half also. Just like it wasn't just melody.

"You weren't the only one that was scared aaliyah"

"I was scared also. The fact that I was finna be a whole dad scared the fuck outta me. I wasn't ready although I made it seem like I was" he spoke

I shook my head "that didn't mean you could push me away devin"

He pushed me away any chance he got. There was times where he would leave me in his apartment and I would be all by myself, and he ain't even call to check on me, because he was still scared at the fact of him having a child.