0034

AALIYAH BROWN

        "He is just so cute" I said through the phone to Pryce, me and him were on FaceTime like always & he was showing Kato crying because he took him to get his little ears pierced

    What a poor baby I thought in the moment imagining the little pain he felt as he got them pierced. I didnt know why they didn't just wait until he was older to determine if he wanted his ears pierced or not.

"You gone be straight little man, chill out," Pryce said, rocking him back and forth trying to stop him from crying.

"What's yo plans for today, lil lady?" He asked me

"Well, I just dropped kylan off at school. She has a game today, so I'll go watch her play later on & me and ant are taking romelo to urban air "

"shit, that sounds dope, wish I was out there with y'all & I coulda brung lil man with us"

"I wish you were here too, you will be soon tho..and what do you have planned for today?"

"Shit take care of this boy, then try to fix up around this house. Melody tripping again, but imma let her have the last word, i don't have time for it. "

    Pryce felt as if lately melody had been too much on him. he understood that she had just had a baby but he felt as if every minute it was something with her.

      he hadn't had the time to do the stuff he actually wanted to do because he was either catering to her needs or the babies which was no problem for him, but she was starting to abuse her small power she had.

     He also said she was also being really weird lately, but he didn't try to think too much of it. Simply because I told him not to. We had way more things to worry about, and didn't have time for it.

  Plus I was becoming to actually think melody was cool, so I tried not to pay it any mind when pryce brung up certain things, especially since it wasn't my place.

"That's daddy duties for you, you'll be alright im finna go tho, ant just finally pulled up" i told him and he nodded

"Alright yall have fun, i love you"

"I love you too" i tell him before the call had ended