- Author's Note -

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, welcome to my new book ; STRAPPED.

This is a stand alone and isn't related to C.R.U.S.H or Blossom High School Series. So even if you see one or two familiar names, it's still not related to either of those books. Meaning, they aren't the same person.

This book, would contain a reasonable amount of pigin English, cause of Hope, Christy and Baby's background.

Don't worry, you'll know who they are in the future.

If you're a designer or just someone that love making covers, you can Dm me. I'll definitely post the cover you've made on a chapter and dedicate it to you.

With that said, grab a popcorn and enjoy the show

These are books Written By me. You can check them out whenever there's a slow update. Don't worry, they're all amazing.

- C.R.U.S.H (Romance)

- Blossom High School Series : THE WRONG GIRL (Book 1) (Teen fiction)

- Blossom High School Series : BEING YOU (Book 2) (Teen fiction)

- Blossom High School Series : BLOSSOM HIGH SCHOOL (Book3) (Teen fiction)

This is supposed to be released 2022 but I did a poll and majority wanted me to publish it this Dec.

You can follow me on Facebook and instagram (my handle would be announced on the 10th chapter) and Twitter (but my Twitter account is private). And for those that want to add me on whatsapp can Dm for my number.