- 37 -

- Third Person's POV -
__________________________________

To be honest, I didn't know I'll update today but I felt I owe you guys another chapter seeing how short the previous one was.
__________________________________

Christy felt exhausted. She'd been locked up in the interrogation room since morning, as she got asked a series of questions. Just only a few seconds after she got out, Wilson decided to text her. She'd been missing his calls on purpose in the interrogation room cause she didn't want to seem suspicious. But now that she's out, she knew she'd have to respond to know what his deal was.

She wasn't the first person to get him to kidnap someone, she was so sure of that. So why was her case different? Wilson had asked her to meet him at some beach which she knew she'd have to obey to kit get on his bad side.

Getting down from the taxi, Christy moved to the entrance of the beach Wilson had placed on his text. All she wanted was Henry but got summoned by the police and Wilson instead. Now there was an issue, the crowd. How on earth could she find him in such a crowded area?

Christy moved further into the beach and proceeded to scan the place for Wilson. But still, she couldn't find him. Next thing, her phone rang. Christy looked down to see the caller ID and immediately picked it up.

"Where the hell are you?" She inquired angrily.

"I see you," Wilson said coldly. "But I won't let you see me."

Christy whipped her head around searching for Wilson. But no matter how hard she tried, she still couldn't find him. "Is this some kind of prank? What are you? Ten?!"

"No, I'm twenty-two," Wilson snarled, forcing Christy to roll her eyes. Even Baby was older than this asshole. "Let's talk on the phone."

"Then why did you bring me here?" Christy almost shouted.

"To see you while I talk." Wilson shrugged, staring at Wilson from a far distance. "Plus, I had that craving to see you waste money unnecessarily."

Christy was boiling badly. "I hired you! Is this how you speak to your clients?!"

"Yes," Wilson spoke without any care for the world. He shrugged and gave a small smile as he watched Christy boil with extreme rage. He watched as she looked left and looked right but still couldn't find him. "I've got a present for you and he's coming."

Almost immediately, a little boy about the age of five and with an exposed pot belly and white trousers ran with his tiny legs to Christy and handed her a fat mini brown envelope. An envelope she'd recognized quite well.

"What is this?" Christy glared, as she snatched the envelope from the kid, forcing the little boy to scurry away.

"Your money," Wilson responded. "I reject your offer."

"You can't reject my offer!" Christy finally shouted and the people around her turned their heads while wondering if she was mad. "You've got no right to do that!"

"Watch me," The call ended and Christy's eyes met the people around her and they were all staring at her weirdly.

This was not good, this was not good at all. Christy needed to leave, ASAP. She needed to leave town. She wasn't sure why Wilson rejected her offer but she knew that sign wasn't good. Had Hope charmed him with her witch? Why were the guys interested in someone like Hope?

Christy had complained to one of her rich sugar daddies, saying she had a friend that kept intimidating her and she wanted her out of the picture. Wilson unfortunately had worked for this man before and so he gave her Wilson's number while recommending him to her. He did say Wilson was a man with his own rule and couldn't be controlled, but she never knew he'd change his mind for someone like Hope. Hope wasn't really fine, it was her hair that was helping her beauty. Maybe she should have agreed for Hope to cut her hair when Hope suggested it in the past.