- 20 -

- Henry's POV -

__________________________________
"I'm just pitying hope... Coz if she later realizes her feelings for henry she's gonna be torn between her loyalty to christy and her love for henry."

- KHADIJAHOLASUNKANMI
__________________________________

I got into the living room and sat on one of the couches, feeling anger sip through me. I wasn't sure what Dorcas was planning. I had made it clear to her that I wasn't interested when it came to Yemi still, she was forcing her on me.

"Sir," I looked up once Hope cleared his throat. "What if you rehearse with me? Just to prepare yourself for tonight."
I stared at him dumbfounded. "I can't rehearse with you," I said, then stood up. "I can't rehearse a kissing scene with you."

Hope all of a sudden moved to block my path, which angered me. I tried controlling myself so he won't be a victim of my aggression. "I've been told to have the gift of merging my voice to a female. Trust me sir, you won't know the difference."

I stared at him in silence. I needed to think about the time I'd be spending with Yemi and all he does was to waste the little time I had all to myself. "Hi, I'm Hope Prince. Nice to meet you."

"That voice," I muttered to myself. How could I ever forget that voice. That voice that belonged to the person I'd been stalking on the Internet. That voice that belonged to that person I really wanted to apologize to.

"See, no different from a female. Right?" This time, those deep forced voice came into view. "So shall we start, sir?"

I was reluctant because I couldn't tell how to place this sudden behavior and didn't want to conclude without proves. But then, gave a silent nod. We both moved over to the couch and sat down, facing each other. "Only one script sir, what are you going to use?"

"I know each words by heart," I said to hope. I watched as he flipped through the pages. "You had fun didn't you?"

"Eh?" My brows raised a bit, seeing that wasn't his line.

"I mean," He cleared his throat and skimmed through the lines. "I did, but I'm a horrible dancer. Why'd you force me to come?"

"Excuse you, but I'm not your fan!"

I shifted, moving closer to Hope. "Of course your dance is horrible," I let out a slight chuckle. "But it was nice seeing you have fun. Fun looks best on you."

Hope slowly looked up and I could tell he was tensed, judging by the nervous gulps he made before gazing on his lines. "You're just saying that, I heard some people laugh back there."

"For your information, I was and will never be your fan. Heartthrob my ass. My friend over here is more handsome than you bazillion times and he's ugly!"

"Then they are dumb for laughing at the most talented person I know." I reached for his hand and held it softly. "You're beautiful, smart and run a multimillion dollars company all by yourself. Those people in there can't do half of what you're doing."

"How low are you to think that I was following you? Those were coincidence, heard of such word? Don't think you're above every other person in this place."

My eyes stared at Hope deeply, trying to see if I could see the answers I was searching for by just looking at them.

"Who are you?" I blurted but with no regret whatsoever.