chapter 23-think of me as your daughter

'sorry my child' his father said
Abdullah broke the hug
his face was all teary

he is 26 already he but he looked like 6 year old son crying for his father
Abbas Ahmad wipes away his son tears by his left hand thumb which made Abdullah surprised by his sudden kind act

'i am sorry my child for making you worry ,for making you cry,for hurting you '

'no dad don't say like that'abdullah shrugged his head

'i had my reasons Abdullah'

Oh how it's long to hear his name by his father,he was aching for his love and now he was feeling peace to get called by his dad .

'what reasons dad' Abdullah couldn't stop his self from asking , but his father paused he didn't asked further,he was mature man now, his father is with him is enough for him.

'i will tell later you some other time In Shaa Allaah'its not easy to say everything that happened.
It not so easy Abbas Ahmad sighed

'it's okay dad if you don't want to tell me'
'But don't push me away dad'he plead
'All my life my heart yearns to be with you ,to get scold by you ,to have your love and your care'

Abbas Ahmad knows well too and he realised that in order to protect his child ,he endup hurting him more.

His father nodded in understanding
'i am sorry my son'

'no don't say sorry dad ,just be well and happy 'ok?'

And his father smiled and nodded again

'My son have grown up well' his father patted his head

And Abdullah smiled back childishly
...........................................................................
Abdullaah was on the way to home to freshen up and all along the way,the smile of happiness didn't leave his lips ,he was feeling so blessed and happy .he couldn't bother about the reasons,he have not think it is something so big that once he will come to know he will cry later .

While on the hand,sehra knock the door

'Come in' Abbas Ahmad replied that made her heart skip a bit .

And she opens the door ,while her on hand was on the door knob and other was in her coat pocket ,she smile nervously at this man.

'well I am here to check your health' she said nervously.

And Abbas Ahmad nodd.

She took few steps to his bed and checked his drip and his heart rate ,

'how are you feeling?' she asked him softly , there was something about her tone ,he hasn't changed a bit except that he has gotten old and gained few kgs weight.his face remind him his young face that was worried about sehra.

her heart wanted to ask and to know that he is fine.
she asked him as a daughter,as his sehra ,whom he had once made smile when she was crying on the loss of his father
because she was worries for him as Abdullaah is worried about his father health.

'i am hurt..' he whispers ,it came out unintentionally from his mouth and when he realized ,it was no one his loved one but a stranger he just shared his feeling,he must have been in stress .

'where how?' she panicked
'tell me please so I can checked'

'i am sorry, I am fine Alhamdulillah'

She sigh~ and sat beside him at chair

'don't try to lie to me ok?' she looks at his eyes directly
And his father was shocked to see her friendly behaviour
She cough tries to make sense of her sentence
'i am your doctor,how will I help you to get better if you don't share your problem with me?'
'i am really fi-' she cutt him off

'think of me as your daughter' she said
And he stopped his words.
Then after a pause ,he didn't know why,maybe he really did think her as his daughter to open up.

'i was talking about my heart , emotionally I mean' he sighed~

'why, what is bothering you?'
After a pause he replied her
'my son'
That made sehra suprised
'he have gone through so much because of me'

'i leave him at early age and send him to not even new city but whole new country ,he aches for my love ,he was ways a soft boy,when someone would try to bully him ,he would have been easily cry or on the little things he would be happy ,he appreciated everything,and. Love his siblings just like a father .
,i remembered till date,he was crying he was a teenage boy ,he was pleading to me that don't send me away from him ,but I remove his hand from me and her mom took away him from me..'
Abbas Ahmad was crying remembering that day

Flash back
'there must be another way right?you know he can't live without you' abdullaah's mom said to his father but his father know there was only one way for now.

Just then a door bang open and 11 old Abdullaah came in he was scared angry confused and just about to try

'dad?' he called him softly

his father didn't reply him

'dad you are sending me away?'he have heard their conversation

When his father didn't reply

He knows his father's silence means
'dad you are joking right?'

'why dad have I do something?' he asked again he was not stopping
'if there is anything,I am sorry dad I apologise, don't punish me like this,please dad don't send me away'
He came hugging him tightly,sobbing under his arms

'dad please I love you dad don't send me away'
He was crying so much ,he was afraid he loved his father dearly,

It was so hard for abbad Ahmad to make him away from him,he wanted to hug back but he took his self step back and gesture his mom to took Abdullaah away from here

But he wasn't leaving ,he was breaking inside,finally his mom took him in his room and calm him,later she told him it's for his study and career ,but he insisted to not send him away, but things were different back then,they had not have any option.

End of flash back

'i am such a bad father ,but I had reasons for that,I did for his well being ,please forgive me forgive me my child'he cried out

'shhhh,it's ok
relax relax,you are not' relax'

Sehra was in tears too but she calms him and offers him a glass of water which he thankfully take .

When he was calmed ,she made him sleep,too much talk will distress him ,and immediately he fell sleep.but mumuring that he is sorry
She felt really bad fr him. she prayed inside to Allaah that may Allaah paak lifted their heavy burden from their hearts and shoulders and replace their sadness with happiness Aameen.

She came out of the room ,and found that Aafiyah was standing there ,she have tears in her eyes like , like she heard everything.