CHAPTER 24-Connection

Aafiyah and sehra was now sitting on the hospital canteen, sehra brought her one cup of coffee for aafiyah and tea for herself.

Aafiyah accepted the coffee with a sad smile, 'thanks'
Sehra smiled back in return.
Sitting beside aafiyah, sehra slowly took a sip of tea, which immediately brought freshness in her mood

'that night,our one of the worker ,faraz uncle 's son became very sick ,he was having high fever ,he came to my father for help, my father and they immediately took him to hospital,but they were on the way when Abdullaah  called my father ,since it was urgent, my father was driving car at fast speed, but when my father saw that call was coming from his family, since he never ignore the call he was seeing the screen ,just then a car came in front of them and both car crashed.'
The tears were flowing in afiyaah's eyes while sharing the story

She heard her father and sehra 's conversation ,and her heart broke seeing her father hiding the truth all life and living in pain by all his self.
She have became good friends with sehra ,she felt like telling her everything
And sehra was surprised but silently listening

'other side on the car were family ,one little girl and her parents'
She was shocked to know Why it feel samilar sehra thought
Because exactly same thing was her story.

'my father had minor injury on head and faraz uncle and her son was also not hurt much but the another car, that little girl's parents were critical and only lived few days after accident,
may Allaah blessed their souls,
my father was famous man amongst the City and he was not arrogant by his richness but he was kind hearted man,the news spread on the newspaper ,but my father was good person sehra he didn't do it on purpose,never in the billion years he would think of hurting innocent souls sehra'
she hugged sehra ,Sehra 's eyes were full of tears too.
'my father didn't do that in purpose sehra,it was mistake sehra , really he didn't do it on purpose'
Aafiyah was keep repeating those words ,she knows her father is not bad person,he was good very good person,he never meant to hurt them
And sehra unknowingly,patted aafiyah's back .
When Aafiyah was relaxed little bit ,she continued
'Abdi was just 12 years old ,he was so connected with everyone ,he was so lovely child you know sehra? Wherever he go,he used to spread only love .he would get bullied but he never fight back,once I asked him why he is afraid to fight back,

Aafiyah was smiling in tears remembering his innocent little brother answer
'he said ice can't break the ice,it's warm sun that melt the cold ice .if I fight back will they become good? But if I be like sun spreading sunlight and warmness of love,appi the cold ice will melt right?'
'He was so small to think like that yet sehra he was so innocent and good child'

'my father didn't want Abdullaah to know all of this,the news was spreading fast,the police were involved,
my father didn't wanted the badness of all of this falls upon Abdullaah.
So he send him to US to my aunty's home'
'since then ,my father just couldn't bring his self to talked with Abdullaah like old days,he loved him so much thats why he pushed him away,he didn't want Abdullaah to know that his father mistakenly killed someone,but it was fate sehra.
But when my father saw that little girl who losted her parents ,he felt so broken .since then he blames his self and live his life alone asking forgiveness from Allaah .he didn't talk with everyone,and smiles only little'

And they just sat there ,holding each other hands,where as sehra was squeezing Aafiyah's hands ,she was speechless,she didn't know what to say,she was being good listener afterall.
🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

It's been three days since her and aafiyah talked
and sehra have taken leave and have not been to hospital for work,she had high fever these past 2 days,,the day when Aafiyah told her all story,she came home, something in her was not settled she Googles about her family and one of news she saw ,her hands were trembling her fear came true.