30-How To Be Emotionally Soft?

'hey sehra come let's eat' anaya called me from the carpet they had laid on the floor because of so many patients they didn't place to set a table and we have to strictly keep eye on the kids iv so they are eating on the corner of the room.

We are here from 10am and now it's 1:30pm we working non stop.

'just a minute' i said to them and checked the iv of this kid who was complaining he was having pain in the hand

After that i washed my hands and happily sat for lunch, but inside i feel this pain for this kids, they are so small yet because of that stupid drink they have to go through this process,how can government be so careless?

we had durban fish curry and rice after that we prayed zohar prayer then went back to work

There are some kids that need iv for energy in their body because their mouth has allergic reaction and they really couldn't eat something, others seems not speak at all, they are silent and when you try to talk with them or ask what they are feeling, they just looked at you and smile evilly, it's kinda scary but they are not in their right sense that makes my heart aches.

The people of south africa is mostly black in skin but we shouldn't judge someone by their colours, it's the faith that really matters and because we have bilal e habshiرضي الله عنه As sahabi e rasoolﷺ and ghulaam E Rasool ﷺ we love Bilal E Habshi him رضي الله عنهdearly

Bilal E habshiرضي الله عنه was from habshaa city in africa, he was black in colour but irrespective of the looks he was one of the best companion of Prophet ﷺ and Bilal Habshiرضي الله عنه is best in the faith and piety (Emaan).

When the non muslims was trying to torture bilal e habshi رضي الله عنه  because bilal e habshiرضي الله عنهembraced the islam, but still even the worst of the pain didn't let  Hazrat bilal e habshiرضي الله عنه  leave islam
He keep repeating Ahad Ahad(One Of Name Of Allaah Paak).
سبحان الله

...............

It's been 17 days already everything was going fine, the kids were coming back to normal but one thing wasn't coming back to normal was their marks on the body, even though we provided them infection medications but the marks wasn't going why? What's wrong exactly?

it was 8 :30pm, the doctors were treating patients on the camp, i came outside to search for water bottles, because water tank on camp room has already finished.

I got the water bottle but on the way to camp i saw a kid 12-14 year old boy, he looked like my patient because he still had glucose 'bandage wrapping around on his hand,i wonder where he is going this late?

I shouted him but he didn't seem to hear me, I decided to follow him, then aftersome walking i saw he met a man, he talked with him and gave him something which the boy ate and then he gave him a bag also , i was looking at them from far and because of the darkness was i couldn't see properly.

But the man was wearing a mask and wearing a cap with normal dress pants and shirt.

'sam? What are you doing here? I asked the boy while approaching them

Allaah knows who is this man!
........................................

Abdullaah

I wipes my sweat from my forehead, it was 8:35pm and we were soon going to leave because our work was done here for today
So i washed my face and got ready for leaving.

I saw everyone was outside present except the face i was searching

' where is sehra? 'i asked confusedly to anaya but her expression got me worried