29-Salaam SOUTH AFRICA

Doctors on the plane

the view from the sky is always breath taking, they were above the blue ocean watching the beautiful dolphins playing down there

*our cutie sehra*
my first time of vonteering i am so excited
-sehra

*Always Happy boy*
Apart from why abdullaah seems little tensed, i am so happy finally i am going for vacation!
-Abdul Sami

*rolling her eyes*..
we are not going there for vacation we are going there for work, and i am all set'
-zoya

*sighhh~*... Whatever comes on our way let it be, for i have supreme power with me, my Rab Allaah, so Bismillah..
-Abdullaah

'well we are also ready yeyyy!'
-Zehnish and safa cheered
And as their plane touches the ground of city Cape town
Many surprises await for them.
......
Safa is teacher now and zehnish is Miss dental doctor.
Both were came United States for sehra's engagement but endup going south africa together, they thought they will volunteer also and three besties will enjoy together.
And since they don't leave one second empty to tease sehra about abdullaah, and everyone is together, they are crazily excited !
..................................................................

We arrived at nyanga by hospital's buss
And i found every beautiful houses for us to stay, the weather was cold because it's month of july end and also it was time of maghrib.

And abdullah said we don't have hotel here, i thought

It's a very beautiful house

But a part of The village seems poor.
Their houses is not very builded i wonder how they live, and realization hit me that here we are so ungrateful even we have everything.

there were three house and around us was not exactly jungle but beautiful many trees.

We are ten people so,5 girls, anaya and me is intern, and since zehnish and safa is also with me, and our good senior zoya.... Sigh~ i am not complaining but her presence makes me kinda nervous, i don't get what problem she have with me in everything she shout or command me about something.
May Allaah grant me beautiful patience.Ameen.

and our house have two room, one hall in ground floor and an attached kitchen.
But the thing was, on one room of ground floor it is already choosen by the owner of house, she is an old lady no problem but then on 1st floor we all have to take one room...

Man! Zehnish and safa is so noisy i wonder how miss zoya will bear them.

After freshing we prayed our salah,we got 20 minutes before isha, we prayed maghrib then it was already isha time.
After praying i felt better then we came down for dinner.
And my jaw dropped on delicious bbq outside in the garden.
.............
Abdullah..

.. 'You are really awesome bro' cheered abdul sami in happiness

And i smiled 'Alhamdulillah'i replied