Chapter 10.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

I tried desperately to get Bloom her attention but she was too busy staring at the well, lost in her own thoughts.

My lips curled up in a small smile, it has been 5 months since I've been studying here at Alfea and I'm starting to get more comfortable and used to having a lot of friends now, it feels like my introverted self is slowly turning extroverted.

Nah, impossible.

"Bloom!" I called trying to gain her attention, I sighed when I still didn't manage to get her attention so I flicked her forehead, finally grabbing her attention, snapping her out of whatever daydream she was in.

"Ow.." Bloom whined, rubbing her forehead. "What's up?"

"What did you wish for?" Stella questioned as Bloom dropped a coin in the well.

"I can't tell you that." Bloom deadpanned. "Or else my wish won't come true."

"Does it have to do with someone with blonde hair and blue eyes?" I grinned with a knowing look.

Bloom looked shocked that I guessed it,

"By the look on her face i'm sure it does." Musa teased, as we exchanged mischievious glances. "Blooom?"

"Brandon wants to go on a walk." Bloom shrugged, filling us in as to why she was daydreaming. "What do you think that means?"

"Yo Bloom, I don't know what going on a walk with a boy on Earth means but in my realm when your crush asks you out we usually call it a date." Musa mused and Bloom's eyes widened at that.

"Isn't it called a date on Earth too?" I asked, nudging her. 

Bloom nodded, her lips curling up in a smile. "It is."

"Well she can't go anyways." Stella frowned and we gave her a questioning look so Stella continued. "He asked her less than seventy two hours in advance."

"Come on Stel!" I whined, shaking my head in disagreement. "He was just being spontaneous." 

"Actually, I have to agree with Stella." Tecna frowned. "Spontaneity is overrated, advance planning is a sign of respect." 

"And pretending to have a busy social calendar is a sign of self respect." Stella pointed out, happy that Tecna, the most logical one agreed with her. "Besides what kind of cheap date is going on a walk? Walking totally limits choice of dating footwear."

"It doesn't matter!" Bloom protested. "I wanna hang out with him."

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, a teasing smile present on my face. "Looks like our Bloom is going on a date."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was late and Bloom had gone on her date and I was just in my bed room that I share with Stella but she was already asleep so I was laying on my bed, bored out of my mind.