Chapter 25.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"Amentia's Guard Worm drilled a path but it's pretty tight!" Timmy exclaimed as he flew the ship through the small tunnels skillfully.

"Looks like she ran into some of the locals." Stella observed when Amentia was trying to fight off the shadow monsters with her guards.

"I wouldn't worry about her." Layla assured while exchanging knowing smiles with me. "She seems pretty tough to me."

"Lord Darkar's fortress is straight ahead!" Timmy gasped and I looked up to see Darkar's fortress in the flash.

The ship we were in flew further until we were in front of Darkar his kingdom, I shivered when I realized we have to go up against him and I wondered how this was all going to end. Were we ready? Or are we going to meet our end but all I know is that I want my bestfriend back.

"Incoming!" Layla called out in alarm as bats were flying towards the ship we were in.

Brandon activated the laser and shot at them, successfully taking them down. "Got em."

"You're so good with the blasters sweetie." Stella praised him and Brandon bashfully smiled.

I saw shadows in the distance and I squinted my eyes so I could see what those shadows were to recognize them as more bats heading our way. "There's more up ahead!" 

Timmy grimaced at sight of a thousand of bats heading our way. "If we try and land now, those things will swam us!" 

"They're scattering." Brandon exclaimed in slight panic but tried to keep up a strong facade. "We can't get them all with the ship's cannons!"

"Timmy, bank left." Adan ordered from his chair as he typed on the panel with obvious concentration while my friends and I exchanged glances, like this we were powerless.

Timmy nodded at his words. "Got it!" 

The ship made a turn and we managed to avoid the bats fairly quick just as Sky turned his chair with a serious expression on his face. 

"I'm going to the Redwing." Sky spoke up. "Riven, Helia you guys get up to the battle bridge, we've got to take those things out so we can land safely and get the fairies into the castle."

Riven smirked at his friend. "This is what I've been waiting for."

We watched as they ran off without another word and launched two small ships. "Launching Redwing."

Sky shot some bats with the ship as his voice was heard through the monitor. "I just took out twenty three of those things on my first pass, yes!"

"Twenty three?" Riven scoffed at him, as if mocking him which he was. "Watch this, we're going to catch up to you in no time, Ace."