Chapter 12.

☾*✲⋆

               ☾*✲⋆.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

-

"And now the announcement you have all been waiting for," Palladium began as we all waited in anticipation, after the incident with Bloom and the chamber, the test had to be postponed so here we are, in the lecture hall, waiting if the reality chamber is fixed. "The magical reality chamber is working again, we can finally resume our midterm exam. Half of you will take it today and the rest tomorrow. I don't think I have to remind you all but this is the most important test of the year, it will count for half of your grade." 

"I double triple hope, I don't have to go today." I heard one of my classmates whisper and my lips curled up in a small smile, happy that I already passed the test.

"I'm so nervous, I can't even connect to my Winx." The friend whispered back.

"Let's see." The Professor was going through his list, probably checking who should go first. "Princess Stella is first on the list, looks like she is absent again. Did anyone see her this morning?"

"I did." I raised my hand, since I share a room with Stella, I did see her this morning. "She wasn't feeling well, she said that she switched her perfume with a cat potion. She ate a furball!"

"Please tell her that I expect her to take her test first thing tomorrow, she has to pass this test." He said while opening the chamber. "Her grades in this class are already low, next up will be Flora." Flora got up and walked towards the stimulation room with her kit. "Alright now remember, magical reality is not make believe. The chamber will automatically select a dead planet."

"Excuse me professor," Flora spoke up, while fidgeting on her skirt to try and calm her nerves. "But I don't believe that there's such thing as a dead planet!"

Professor Palladium's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?" 

"I prefer to them as planets that are in need, they just need love!" Flora beamed and I unconsciously smiled at my optimistic friend.

"That's very interesting, but I suggest you save it for philosophy class, this is a survival test. You should focus on surviving!" He lectured and clicked on the buttons. "Alrighty, here we go!" 

"Is the world ending?" Suddenly Musa gasped dramatically, turning to see her and my other friends staring at me with slight surprise. "Is that a genuine smile I see?"

I scoffed out a laugh, my smile not leaving my face. "Fuck you."

"You wish." Musa teased and I rolled my eyes at that.

Eventually all of my friends and classmates did their tests and aced it, all except for Stella who never showed.

━━━━━━━━━━

"[Name]!" I heard Bloom call out as I walked through the school hallways, on my way back to the dorms after our class was dismissed. I stopped walking and waited for her to catch up with me. "Do you believe the explanation Stella gave you?" I shook my head, it was indeed sus. "So let's go check on her in the nurse's office."