Chapter 20.

I pushed myself up while glaring at the Witches who managed to trap Musa, Layla and Tecna in a green bubble.

"You may have been invited here but you have overstayed your welcome." Bloom snapped at the Witches who just smirked.

"Aww." One of the Witches mocked. "But we are having so much fun!"

A Witch with white colored hair released her magic at us but we managed to jump out of the way causing their magic to hit the orb that I summoned to protect Luna and Radius instead. However the shield that I summoned just absorbed their magic as Radius held Luna close.

"Rise and shine." The other Witch with purple hair spread her arms, using her magic to levitate the bubbles Musa, Layla and Tecna were trapped in, turning them around to make them dizzy, I soon grew angered when I saw the pained looks on their face. "I could do this for hours."

"Enough you Witch." I held my hand out, my aura glowing at the seams. "Water Lotus!" A huge wave of boiling water shot out of my hands andwhen it hit the purple haired Witch screamed in pain, her magic soon disappearing, smiling when the girls got released.

"I owe you one [Name]." Musa winked and I let out a short chuckle. "Maybe Solaria should rethink the whole Queen for a day tradition."

"If only the guards could help us." I let out a sigh of frustration. 

"Morhpix Meganet!" Layla casted causing two Witches to be caught in a pink net.

"It's time to end this!" I glared at the Witches. "Give up!"

I held my hands out along with my friends, releasing our magic but to our surprise purple smoke surrounded us.

"What is this?" Bloom questioned with widened eyes.

"Seems like a disappearing act to me." Musa frowned as the smoke cleared, the Witches nowhere to be seen.

"They're gone." Flora gasped in shock.

I released a sigh of annoyance before flying over to Radius and Luna, I snapped my fingers, making the protective bubble that I casted on them to protect them disappear.

"You've done it Winx." Radius smiled while laying a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you."

My lips curled up in a small smile before I turned back to the girls. "Let's try to find Queen Stella."

I transformed back to my normal form before heading towards Stella's room with my friends following behind me, I was about to reach out for the door when the door slammed opened and Brandon walked out, frustration and anger evident on the look on his face.

"What.." I trailed off confused before Brandon stormed past me. "What's going on?"

"I think you should ask her royal highness." Brandon snapped as he walked off.

I exchanged glances with the girls before entering Stella's room to see her crying on her bed, my eyes softened and I immediately sat next to her to comfort her.

"He was so upset." Stella's voice cracked as her eyes glinstered.

"Maybe you should give it some time Stel." I suggested while pulling her in a hug, I rubbed her back as she cried in my shoulder, holding me tight. "It's going to be okay.."

"So I'm assuming my parents are mad at me too." Stella croaked, her voice strained. 

Layla shrugged. "Something like that."

"There are clear traces of sorcery here." Tecna spoke up, she was scanning the mirror with her device.

"Being a Queen is so much harder than I thought." Stella sighed, hiding her face in her hands.