Season 5. Chapter 1.

"Hello humans of Gardenia!" I grinned as I flew up, above the Frutti Music Bar, Ghidorah, my Dragon circled around me and Layla followed close behind while the civilians looked at us in awe. "Do your thing Layla!" 

Layla used her magic and summoned a bunch of pink jellyfish. "Morphix!"

"We're the Winx!" Stella announced.

"Recording!" Tecna called out as she filmed us with her camera, Layla went through the obstacle she created with her Morphix.

"Way to go Layla!" Flora cheered.

"Show the crowd some love, Flora!" Layla winked.

"On it!" Flora flew over the people, showering them with Fairy Dust, a bunch of beautiful flowers grew out of the ground.

"Musa, your turn!" I encouraged.

"Sonic Blast!" Musa chanted, two massive speakers appeared, blasting music.

Tecna clicked on her device, a hologram appearing behind us, of us performing on stage. Musa, Layla floated behind me while Bloom flew beside me.

"Tell your mom, tell your dad, tell everybody you know!" Bloom giggled. "Winx Club band, on the beach, tomorrow night!" The crowd applauded us. "Fire Dragon!"

"Water Dragon!" I chanted, my Dragon reappearing and circling around Bloom her Dragon, flying around the civilians, all of them cheered making me smile brightly.

After all that we transformed back to our normal forms and headed inside the Frutti Music Bar, I was wearing a short blue dress that at the end of its skirt had white layers and had a silver belt finished with blue and white colored heeled boots.

"Great show you guys!" Roxy complimented when she spotted us, she handed us our smoothies. "I bet you could see it all across Gardenia!"

"Thanks a lot for hosting it here, Roxy!" I smiled. 

"It's a great way of spending my last day at the Frutti Music Bar." Roxy told, I looked at her in confusion.

"Last day?" I repeated. 

Roxy held up a paper, grinning in excitement. "I got into Alfea!"

"Roxy that's wonderful!" I squealed and wrapped my arms around her, matching her excitement.

"I couldn't have done it without you, [Name]." Roxy sighed as her eyes softened. "You were there for me, just like a big sister." My eyes sparkled with happiness when she uttered those words.

My attentioned turned to Bloom when I saw her back away. "My big sister.." She muttered. "Oh Daphne.."

I placed a hand on Bloom her shoulder. "Bloom, are you okay?" 

"Fine." Bloom mumbled.

I wrapped an arm around her and led her away from the Frutti Music Bar, Flora and Tecna following behind. "Let's get some air." 

We stood near the ocean while Bloom took deep breaths when I suddenly noticed black smoke coming out of the ocean in the distance, Tecna immediately pressed on her device, a hologram appearing of a construction place.

"No leaks detected." Tecna informed. 

"You know there are thousands of oil rigs operating on Earth's oceans." Flora frowned.

"At least we can keep an eye on this one." I stated, the girls nodded in agreement.

After Bloom recovered we went back inside the Frutti Music Bar and met up with the others who were sitting at a table.