Chapter 5.

I was about to fly off to search for the girls when I saw that all the tree ants turned back to normal, I smiled, having an idea who that was.

I fluttered my new wings and flew high up in the air, I gasped when I saw that Stella and Layla were running for their lives as a Dragon was targetting them while Tecna and Musa hid behind a tree while Flora was flying above them, also having gained Dragonix.

Flora's Dragonix Fairy form consisted of a light green tunic, with leaf green strap-like decorations. Her waist decorated with a pink and light pink leaves. She has dark green tights with light green tree-like decorations over it, connecting to her heels (which are open toed) with the same color scheme and pattern; and the hot pink, translucent, baggy sleeves that wrap around on her lower arm, connecting around the back as well. Her hair is styled swept back with six highlighted braids tied to the back and clipped with pink and light green flowers. Her sparkly wings have a mix of green and pink colors and shaped as a seashell. Her forehead tiara is dark green and converses into a leaf around a fuchsia gem

"That was close.." I heard Tecna sigh in relief when Layla and Stella managed to get away from the Dragon.

"No joke, this is serious!" Musa frowned. 

"And we only have a piece of the Dragon power." Tecna added.

"Don't forget about me and Flora." I spoke up, joining Flora's side, grabbing their attention.

"Right!" Flora nodded as she recovered from her surprise, seeing that I also gained my Dragonix. "Together with our Dragonix magic we can face those Witches and their little flying monsters."

My attention was grabbed when I saw Helia and Riven being chased by a Dragon that was trying to turn them into stone.

"Riven, Helia, there's one above you!" I alerted. "Throw it off course!" I looked up to see the others getting attacked by the Witches. "Flora you take care of the monsters while I'll take care of the Witches."

"On it!" Flora nodded. And with that I flew upwards, seeing Sky struggle with a Witch, I held both of my hands out, aiming it at the Witch.

"Water Canon!" A strong water beam shot out of the palm of my hands,  the Witch was sent flying.

"Thanks [Name]." Sky shot me a grateful smile.

"No sweat." I chuckled nervously, I didn't know that my spell would be that strong, I guess I forgot about my minimum.

"Run!" Musa cried out, grabbing my attention, my eyes widened when a Dragon was chasing both her and Tecna.

"Oh no you don't!" I landed on my two feet and crouched down, placing my hand on the ground, wind rushed through me and I felt myself surrounded by water, it was like I was one with my Dragon, that feeling being way too familiar to me, everything was enhanced, I could hear everything that a normal person couldn't.