Bonus Chapter: 10

I had no idea what came over me, but I wanted Zane, and I wanted him now.

If all the boys I've known before's eyes showed me that they only cared about one thing, Zane's eyes were the opposite. So rarely, did I catch a trace of lust, or hunger in them. Kindness, consideration, nervousness, love, appreciation. That's what I saw in Zane's eyes when he looked at me.

Though, tonight... right now, I wanted some of that lust. The lust that peeks through, every now and then.

Here I was, laying on his chest, and he wasn't trying to rip my clothes off. Unfortunately, on that last part. I could hear his heart beating though, and it sounded like he was nervous. For what reason, I wasn't sure. Zane didn't have to feel nervous, he had me completely.

I looked up at Zane to see he was watching the movie. Personally I only knew what was going on because I had already watched it during my time isolated after Jax was arrested. He noticed me looking at him, so I gave him a small smile, inching my body upwards so that my head was on the same level as his. He watched me curiously, as I moved, and when I finally was eye level with him, his eyes dropped down to my lips. They moved like his eyes were simply drawn to my mouth, and he wasn't even aware that he was looking at them.

"Zane," I said softly, and his eyes hovered on my lips before they flicked back up to my eyes. He didn't answer, he just kept looking at me. "Do you like the movie?"

"Honestly... I have no idea what's going on," he said, shaking his head. "You're quite distracting, Seren."

"Am I?" I said teasingly, "I had no idea. What about if I do this?" I said as I draped one of my legs over him, pulling my body upright so that I was straddling him. He groaned and dropped his head back, just for a moment, before snapping it back up and looking at me.

"Seren," Zane said my name in low voice, a voice that crept into my stomach and instantly gave birth to butterflies of all varieties, "what are you doing?"

"Distracting you."

"Seren, babe, you're testing me," Zane said to me. His hands rose up and grabbed my waist, gentle pressure jabbing into my sides from his fingertips.

I smiled and lifted my hips so I could go closer to him, and when I set them down, I felt his hardness under me. I leaned towards him letting my lips brush at his neck, eliciting a groan from the back of his throat, before bringing my lips to his ear.

"Are you going to pass, or fail?" I breathed to him.

In less than one second, he looped his arm around my back, and flipped me over so that I crashed down on my back into the bed. He was leaning over me, his arm still around my back, the other arm supporting his weight above me.

He only looked down at me for a second before crashing his lips down onto mine, and I eagerly responded against him. I moved my arms and positioned them around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Our lips moved together, our kiss becoming hungrier and deeper as I let his mouth take control of mine. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue entrance, and soon our tongues were pressing against each other. Deeper and deeper the kiss went, as I pressed my body up against his. The kiss was so deep, I could feel it between my legs.

I moved my head to the side, trying to find some air to breathe. Zane placed his right hand against my collarbone, not putting pressure against it, but just placing it there, as if he was just looking to find every way for us to be connected. A soft gasp escaped my lips at the feeling he gave me, and I titled my head back to give him better access. He brought one finger to my chin, pushing it gently so that I would turn my head, and his mouth came to my jaw line.

"You are the finest creation on this earth, Seren," he said in a low voice against my jaw, "you are flawless, babe, flawless."

He continued to kiss my jaw line, keeping his finger against my chin so my head was turned away from his. I moved my hands from his neck, feeling down his chest and pausing at the hem on his shirt. I pushed it upwards, indicating that I wanted it off, he leaned back and peeled it off, revealing his hard body, all muscle. I took my time looking him up and down, before taking my own shirt off my body. I didn't hesitate before sliding my bralette off with it. He groaned when my breasts bounced free, his eyes turning a shade darker, revealing all the lust I had been in search of. Zane paused and brought his hand to his chin, and he took in the sight of my body.

"You are a fucking masterpiece," Zane said in a deep voice. He still made no effort to move, so I reached forward, and grabbed each of his hands with each of mine, pulling them towards me and laying them on my body. I heard him curse before he pulled me towards him, his hands starting to move along my skin.

"Zane," I breathed out, throwing my head backwards as I felt my skin begin to catch on fire. I reached forwards to the waistband of his pants, wanting to feel more of him, when he surprised me by stopping me.

"Seren, are you sure?" Zane asked me, though I could hear in his voice just how much he wanted me to be sure. He sounded like he was restraining himself. "I just... well, after everything... I just want to make sure you know we can wait. I'll wait as long you need. I'd wait years if that's what you need. I need to know that you're sure."

"I'm sure, Zane. I'm sure about you, I'm so sure about you," I told him, and I was telling the truth. There was no doubt, there was no hesitation in my mind. I wanted everything with Zane.