chapter 1 new cadets

It was I new day for levi who was just laying on his bed on his back looking up the sealing, deep in his thought as he was about to close his eyes.

"LEVI WAKE UP ITS A NEW DAY TO LOOK AT THE NEW CADETS DONT U THINK" shouted hanji barging though levi's bedroom door almost breaking it.

" go away shitty glasses"  levi said rolling to his side wanting to have a nap.

"But levi we have new cadets and it's our job to go view to see  wants to be scouts"hangi said with a less louder voice.

"Fine I'm coming " levi said still laying down facing the wall opposite to where hanji was.

"OK see you later levi" hanji said while   Skipping out the door and making sure to close it after her.

Levi slowly sat at the edge of the bed thinking of how annoyed he would be today,"hgrh I hate looking at cadets..... I want sleep" he said rolling his eyes while getting  up to go to the bathroom.

Levi walked into the bed looking at himself for a second before taking off his oversized  t-shirt and underwear to have a shower.

When he finished he went to do his skin care quickly before putting on his uniform.

Levi looked at himself one last time in his small mirror  on the wall. "OK levi time to go meet four eyes" he whispered to himself.

He was walking down the hallway he walk past some scouts greeting  him say good morning, levi just nodded his head not wanting to talk.

He opened  hanji's door to her office  not caring to nock." Hanji let's go now I want to get this over with" levi said looking at at hanji who was looking at files on her desk.

"What are you doing four eyes" he said grabbing then to see what she's looking  at.

"It's the new cadets  I want to see how they were doing in training" she said taking a sip of her tea.

Levi was scamming the files reading small parts." we will be meeting them today so let's go".

"Why so in a rush" hanji said getting her bag ready "because  I want to go to sleep" he said simply then walking out of hanji's office to go to the camp where the new cadets were  staying.

"WAIT FOR ME" hanji said trying to catch up.

Please leave a comment to tell me what you think about it.❤💓❤