chapter 4 kiss me

Enjoy 😉

"Now you remember me kitten " Y/N said slightly pushing levi against the wall

"Y/Nie" levi whined as he felt her against him

"I've missed you" levi said looking up at the taller female.

Y/N didn't say anything just looking at him as if she was waiting for him to say or do something.

Levi looked in her eyes then to her lips biting his own.
Levi stood on his tiptoes to kiss her he slowly moved his lips on hers........but she didn't respond.

Levi stopped kissing her when he felt that her lips weren't moving.

"Kiss me" levi said looking at her lips.

"And why should I do that kitten" Y/N asked frowning her eyebrows.

"Don't you want me.......... don't you miss me" levi said rapping his arms around her shoulders leaning in to kiss her again.

"Cause I want you miss" the shorter male whispered before kissing her again.

But still Y/N didn't kiss him back.

Levi groaned getting annoyed, he opened his mouth a bit " put your tongue in my mouth " he said holding her tighter.

All of a sudden Y/N pushed levi away making him push against the wall, levi bit his lip thinking that she was finally going to fuck him like she used to, the thought of it was making him hard. 

Y/N did the salute before walking away leaving levi confused.

"Hey where are you going miss don't your want to fuck me" levi said taking off his jacket slowly then unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

" I'm sorry captain but I have somewhere to be and I don't think it's  appropriate to say to a new scout... don't you think captain"? Y/N said while tiling her head to the side slightly wanting for him to respond.

"What are you talking about" levi said getting confused on why she is saying those things. " I wish not to have sex with my captain so good day " Y/N said walking back to the hall to eat her lunch.

Levi just stood there leaning against the wall starting to bottom his shirt again.

"She.........she didn't want me"