chapter 8 please

Smutwarning

"I've missed you kitten"Y/N said laying levi on the bed gently as she started to kiss his neck.

"Mmmmm me too baby" levi said bringing his hand to the back of her neck enjoying the feeling of her kisses.

Y/N stopped kissing his neck and started to unclothe herself.

Levi just laying there watching while bitting his lip.

As soon as Y/N took her top off levi reached his hand to touch her abs.

"Fuck I almost forgot how hot your body
Was" levi said exploring his hand on her body now reaching them to  her pants.

"Please miss I want to suck your cock, please I miss it so much" levi said as he started to take off her pants

As levi pulled down her pants and boxers her member popped out fully hard.

"See how much I missed you kitten" Y/N said slapping levi with her member.

Levi was about to touch it but Y/N slapped his hand away.

"But miss please I want to be a good boy your pretty boy" levi said lifting his pink crop top little so Y/N could see his pink nipples.

Y/N leaned down  to suck on them

"Ahhh m-miss I w-want to suck your cock P-please" levi said still wanting her member in his mouth.

Y/N was still sucking on his nipples hard this time.
Levi let out a feminine moan.

He started to touch her breast squeezing
Them.

"Miss please my n-nipples are starting to hur- ahhhhh"levi was cut of by him moaning at the feeling of her hand stroking him above his skirt.

Y/N stopped sucking on his nipples seeing on how they were both bright pink and swollen.

Making Y/N smile.

Levi sat up opening his mouth sticking out his tongue.

She sucked his tongue and she started to to off his panties

"Spread your legs kitten" levi immediately did it wanting her to stroke him.

"Wow kitten your dripping so much pre cum"Y/N said as she started to stroke him off.

"B-baby please"levi said with his eyes rolling back.

"What is it kitten you want me to stroke you harder?" Y/N said as she started going faster

"N-n-noo I don't want t-to cum l-like this ahhhh mmmfh I want y-your cock" levi said pushing Y/N hand away.

"On all fours ass up head down"Y/N said In a dominating voice.

"Yes miss" is all levi said before getting on all fours.

"Do you have any lube?" Y/N asked

"Yes bottom draw next to the bed"

Y/N reached for the draw. When she found it she put some on her fingers.

"You ready kitten?"

"Yes please finger my boy pussy" levi said wanting her fingers in him.

Y/N slowly pushed her fingers inside him .

"Ahhhh f-fuck" he said moaning loudly.

"You look so pretty with your outfit kitten you got all dressed for me you want me to fuck you didn't you kitten" as soon as Y/N said that she slapped levi ass cheek.

"Aaahhhh y-yes miss" levi said moving his hips to get her fingers deeper inside him.

Y/N pulled out her finger before pushing her member in inside without warming

"Aahhhhhh ahh MISS" levi screamed out

"Fuck y-y-your so b-big" levi said feeling Pleasure.

"Your so tight kitten" Y/N said thrusting faster.

"Aahhhh please I ahhhh I g-gonna cum"levi said feeling himself on the edge .

"Why so soon kitten?" teased Y/N

"Aahhh oohhh please I want to cum" levi said feeling closer to cumming.

"Cum them" as soon as Y/N  said that levi came all over his bed sheets feeling himself shiver at the feeling.

Y/N then slowly pulled out watching levi calm himself down.

"Y-you didn't c-cum" levi said quietly

"I'm ok" was all she said before standing up putting back her clothes on.

"No please I want you to cum too"levi stopped her from putting her pants back on

Levi started to stroke her member while looking up at her.

Y/N groaned at the feeling.

"I love stroking you" he said before slowly putting her member in his mouth.

"Fuck kitten your soo good"  Y/N said grabbing onto his hair pushing him down on her member making him deep throat it.

Levi moaned on how she was being so rough with him

"Oh fuck just like that ahh you look soo good with my dick in your mouth" she said looking down at him biting her lip.

"Shit I'm gonna cum" after she said that she came inside his mouth.

Finally letting go of levis hair he swalled all of it still looking up at her.

"Mmmm you taste so good" levi said standing reaching for a kiss.

                            ................

After that they both cleaned up and now they are laying in levis bed spooning.

"I've missed being in your arms" levi said feeling himself drift asleep.

I don't know if I feel the same Y/N said in her thoughts.

"But i still want you"