chapter 2 you

" how many cadets do you think will join this year" asked hanji while looking at the window of the carriage.

"I don't know" levi said looking at the
files hanji was looking at before.

Levi and hanji were on there way to see the new cadets to see who wanted to join the scouts and to give a speech.

"Where's erwin" levi asked

" not sure but he should be coming soon he is doing the speech " hanji said still looking at the window.

Levi let out a sigh thinking that erwin will be late again.

Levi and hanji finally arrived at the camp.

Hanji jump out of the carriage with a big smile on her face " I'm sooooo excited to see the new cadets aren't you levi" hanji said turning to face levi.

"Sure four eyes" the shorter male said walking into the camp wanting to get it over with.

As levi walked into the camp he saw alot of people  in the middle of the field, he just stood there  looking at them.

"He's here" one of them called out.

As soon as that was heard all of the cadets ran to stand in a straight line while doing  the salute.

"OK then" levi whispered to himself

He walked in front of then looking at then one by one, none of them dared look at him in the eye,he liked that.

As he got to the end of the line one person caught his attention. He stood in front of of her having to lift his head a bit to look at her in the face.

"What's your name cadet" he said trying to figure out why she looked so familiar.

That's when the female looked down at the shorter male straight in the eyes.

" Y/N L/N sir" was all she said with no emotion on her face.

Where are I seen you before  levi thought trying to figure it out.

The more they were staring at each  other the more levi felt nervous but she doesn't seen to be affected at all.

"HELLO THERE MY CHILDREN " hanji  screamed out making levi and the other cadets except Y/N jump.

Levi started  walking backwards to hanji  while still looking at Y/N " she's hot" levi thought while bitting his lip.

He finally turned to walk forwards to hanji, he stood next to hanji while hanji was screaming at the cadets about something he didn't care about.

" so who want to join the scouts if you do please  step forward " said hanji hoping the more then half of them will step forward.

15 out of the 50 stepped forward including Y/N.

" well that isn't that bad now is it" hanji  said as a whisper but loud enough for hanji to hear.

"well let's see what we have here" was heard from the gate of the camp.

Everyone turned around to see who said it.

Levi whispered "erwin"

Hi 👋 I hope u like it and I will try to update everyday 💗